Chapter 12

As my dad and I walked down the red carpet towards Hunter, my stomach felt as if there were a million butterflies trying to escape and my grip on my dads arm tightened. I had my eyes on the ground making sure I didnt trip over anything, but that seemed to make me more nervous than ever. I looked up to see how close I was to Hunter and my eyes immediately connected with his and my butterflies flew away. I was no longer nervous, I was excited to be standing in front of him. We had come to the end of the carpet and hunter and I's pack stood behind us, mine and hunters eyes still interlocked. I turned to my dad to give him a kiss on the cheek before I place my hand in Hunters hand. Hunter gave my dad a slight nod and my dad returned it.
I stood next to Hunter as he had me tight against his body with his arm wrapped firmly around my waist.
"Good evening everyone, I would like to welcome my pack and the blue moon pack to this ceremony and I would also like to thank you all" Hunter said before looking down at me and then looking back to everyone.
"You are probably all wonder why Alpha Damon and I have invited you onto blue moon territory. I know you all know about the alliance that we will be making with them, but it wont just be an alliance that we will be leaving with." He said looking back down at me "This beautiful women thats standing next to me has made me the happiest man in the world. She is not only my mate but she is also your new luna and my soon to be wife"
I looked up at Hunter in a little bit of shock because I didnt understand why he meant wife because i am already his mate and luna, but wouldnt it be to soon to be getting married. Hunters eyes locked with mine and I could see all the love thag he had for me in his eyes and it made my heart swell with love. I watched as Hunter dropped down to one knee and my butterflies returned.
"Sky Summers would you do the honor of become my beautiful wife, luna and mate from this night onwards and for the rest of my life" I stood there speechless and I felt the tears in my eyes run down my cheeks.
"Yes" It was bearly audioble as it left my lips as this amazing guy that was my mate Alpha and now soon to be husband stood in front of me placing the ring that he got me on my finger and I couldnt help but feel like I was the luckiest person in the world and that I was on cloud 9. I loved this man that stood infront of me and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him as his wife. I watched as Hunter pulled out another box that he opened and took out a wedding band that look like it was his and as he was about to place it on his ring finger I took it from his hand and held it between my fingers and placed it on his finger for him.
Hunter held my hands in his and locked eyes with me "Sky with this ring that I have placed on yur finger it shows my love and my promise to you that ill be yours faithfully till death do us part, ill protect you with my life and love you and my children with all my heart and soul. I love you Sky." I felt the tears running down my cheeks as he said those words because I knew he meant ever word.
"Hunter I love you with everything that I have and I will be your mate your luna and wife for as long as I shall live. Ill lead your pack with you with all the strength and knowledge that I have ill be strong for you and your pack and ill do everything in my power to keep you and your pack safe and ill love and protect our children with my life"
I watched as the biggest smile ever appeated on Hunters face as he pulled me to his chest and he placed his lips against mine. As we pulled away we turned to look at our packs and my dad came to stand next to me before he spoke. "Congratulations to my daughter Sky and her mate Hunter I wish you two a clear path ahead and I know that you two will lead your pack to success" before he pulled me into a hug and my family joined us in front giving me hugs and kisses and congratulating us. After all of that hunter turned to his pack "Blood moon pack I would like you to welcome your new luna and you will respect and love her as you do I" a round of cheers erupted from both packs as I stood in front of my new pack and with my husband next to me and I couldnt help but feel the happiest that ive ever felt. I looked up at hunter to find him staring at me with a smile on his face and love in his eyes and I knew from that moment everything in my life was perfect.