Chapter 5

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!

...............

~Luke~ (Ha! You didn't see this one coming! Lel)

"I got to go check on Emma. Be right back alright?" I said to Aleisha, and she mumbled some incoherent words...

As I walked to Emma's room, I heard no movement. I started to panic. I rushed inside but didn't see her in her room. I swung the closet door open and saw that Emma had fallen asleep.

Damn, it's gonna be difficult waking her up. I'm not gonna take the chance.

I opened the luggage that was next to her, and started to pack for her.

I sighed heavily not knowing what she wanted to pack. Screw this. I'm just gonna pack whatever I think she likes.

I grabbed some black ripped skinny jeans, band tees, croptops, undergarments, shorts, other shorts... I don't get girls. Some muscle tees, her bikini. Black converse, black boots, white Vans, socks, pajama shorts.

Then I went to her bathroom, and got her stuff... This is so weird. I don't know what to pack here. No! I have to wake her up.. Ugh, this is so not cool.

I took a deep breath and went back to Emma's closet and grabbed her on the armpit and put her on my hip. Damn she got lighter. Or did I get stronger? I'm pretty sure I got a bit stronger.

She stirred in my arms, and tried to get off. I held her tighter, so she doesn't fall over.

"Stupid girl" she mumbled. I walked to her bed, and sat there with Emma sleeping on my lap.

"Emma? Em, you need to wake up hun" I whispered

"Stop.." She whined, and dragging the letter 'o'

"Emma, cmon. I don't know what you want to pack" I whispered to her ear.

"No, stop it" she whined and running her left ear, the ear that I whispered to.

The door opened revealing Aliesha. She furrowed her eyebrow. "I'm gonna go, my mom wants me home" she said

"Okay. See you tomorrow morning at the airport. You're gonna be there right?" I said

"Yeah. Bye Luke" she said closing the door and walking out after.

//

"Emma, ugh. Wake up" I said for the like hundreds time.

"No, leave me alone" she mumbled and cuddled up to my chest. Her face was on my chest, her arm was hugging me.

How do I wake her up? Maja where are you..

Not long after that Maja and Jake walked in laughing. They saw that Emma was in my arms sleeping, and they became silent.

I have no idea what they were saying, but they were looking at each other like reading each others mind. They nodded at each other, and run up to me as they took their phones out.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked

"Taking pictures. Duh" Maja said

"Help me wake her up" I said

"You can't. She's comfortable" Jake said

"What? Oh my god. Fine, Maja can you help me and pack what ever Emma need from the bathroom?"

"Fine.." She said and walks off to the bathroom

"Jake stop taking pictures" I said with a sigh

He huffed but put his phone away.