Chapter 14

You know what? I don't like writing in third person. I'm going to start writing in first person again.

--------

~Emma~

I was ending the phone call when Luke snatched it off of my hand.

"What the hell?!" I said in annoyance.

"Who was that?" Luke said sternly as he took a glance at the screen of the phone.

"Nobody! Now give me my phone back!" I said reaching for it, but Luke held it above his head.

"I'll give it back after you tell me who it was," Luke said.

"I told you, nobody!" I said reaching for the phone.

"Then I guess I'm keeping the phone," Luke said walking upstairs.

I sat back down on the couch slouching. I looked around the room for a remote control for the tv.

"Looking for this?" Luke said holding it.

"Yes! Now gimmie!" I said reaching for it once again.

"No. Not until you tell me who it was," Luke said, sitting down right beside me.

He turned on the tv, changing it to a channel that was playing soccer. I groaned, and stood up.

"Don't even think about using your laptop," Luke said with out taking his eyes off of the tv.

"Luke! You can't take everything! Just because I didn't tell you his name-"

"So it's a boy?" he cut me off in the middle of the sentence, turning off the tv and tearing his Wes from the tv screen.

"N-no.. I didn't say that," I said slowly backing off as Luke stood up.

When he took a step forward I turned abs sprinted up the stairs.

"Hey! Comeback here!" I could hear his loud footsteps against the floor running after mine.

Quickly I ran inside my room, and shut the door. Luke caught up to me and tried to open the door while I did the opposite.

"Go away!" I struggled to close the door.

"I'll go away if you tell me his name, and- and-" he paused for a moment, "I'll go away if you tell me his name."

"Fine," I stopped trying to close the door, and let him in.

"His name is... Uhm, yea." I said

"You didn't say his name. Tell me his name." He said sitting on my bed.

"No" I groaned, and flop on the bed face first.

Luke flop down next to me, and pulled me next to him.

"You know, I need to know who's you're talking to. Then I'll know who to contact if your not home at your curfew," Luke said kissing the top of my head.

"I have a curfew? Since when?!" I asked shocked.

"You always had them. You just never noticed," Luke sighed and turned me to face him.

"So what is his name?" Luke asks again.

"Well... Its a girl-" I got cut off once again.

"A girl?! Your in a relationship with a girl?!" Luke yelled shocked.

I laughed.

"W-why are you laughing?" Luke asks confused.

"I'm not in a relationship!" I laughed.

He looks relieved, and hugs me.

"Thank lord. Wait, then who were you talking to?" Luke said.

"Maja," I giggled.

--------------

Heyy. I know this is really short. But idk :-)

Comment?