Chapter 22

I didn't want to take a rest because of feeling lonely. I wanted Luke to lay with me. I wanted someone to be by my side.

Call me clingy, but I don't care. If you were me you'd feel the same.

Luke's phone went off.

"Turn it off," I groaned, putting my face deeper into Luke's chest.

Luke grabbed his phone from the bedside table, and looked at it.

"I have to answer this," Luke said making me groaned.

"Hello?" Luke said to the phone.

"Yeah, it's fine. What time? What? Why in the morning? Ugh, fine. Okay. I'll be there. Alright. Bye." I only heard Luke's side of the convo.

"Before you say anything," I said, " I'm not going anywhere."

"That'll have to change. The guys and I are having a concert, and you'll be coming with us." Luke said ruffling my hair.

I made a face.

"I need to get ready. Well be leaving in an hour." Luke got up, but I hugged him making him go back in the bed.

"Em. I need to get ready." Luke sighs.

"No." I groaned.

He rubbed my back, and prying my hands off of him. He held my wrist preventing me from hugging him. He sat up and ran out. I pouted.

Instead of getting ready like Luke said, I got back under the covers and fell asleep again.

//

"Oww," I peeked to see what was going on. Luke was in my closet, and a box fell on him.

What is he doing in my closet?

I heard him coming out from the closet, so I closed my eyes and pretend to sleep.

"Oh, get up Emma. I saw you." Luke said, setting down my cloths on the edge of my bed.

"Who's clothes is that?" I whispered, pointing to the clothes that he just set down.

"That's yours," Luke said, " hurry up and get dressed." Luke left the room.

I groaned, and took the clothes to the bathroom.

Once I was dressed, I brushed my teeth and my hair. Since I now have a short hair, didn't have to straighten it.

I was wearing a black skeleton jumper, a knee sock, black beanie, black shorts, and red boots.

Nice.

But I don't like the red ruining the outfit, so I'll change it to a black hightop converse.