14

Do you guys read authors notes in the beginning and end? I try to keep them short as possible. Gif is not mine, so credit to original owner.
This chapter is going to be a little different. And I'm probably not going to edit this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke P.O.V

Since when did they ever start talking? Last time I remembered, Michael shoved her up against the locker. Now here they are enjoying each others company like nothing happened. I am confused and sad for some reason. I'm confused on why I am sad. I have no reason to be sad. It's that weird feeling at the bottom pit of my stomach. That feeling of emptiness.

The emptiness dragged with me as I walked away from her house. Getting into my car, I turn on the engine and leave as quick as I can. Maybe driving around and clearing my mind will help me. I reach over and turn on the radio, not wanting to be drowned in silence. Green Day starts to play through the speakers of my car as I drove off.

My mind didn't clear up at all. She was on my mind at the moment. Ever since our first tutor session she has been in my head. It's like she never leaves; and probably never will. I couldn't help the way I was feeling towards this girl. She never spoken once, but still has me wrapped around her finger. People say that you start noticing the little things. But to me they weren't little things.

I might as well just get this off my chest.

I like how she smiles, but hides behind her hands in embarrassment because she's slightly insecure. I don't mind it one bit, because sometimes the reason why she's smiling. And the way that her hair cascades down over one side of her face while the other side is tucked behind her ear always gives me a clear view of her that shows how innocent and adorable she is. Not to mention how plump her lips are and the way they look so kissable.

I shouldn't be feeling this way. She looked pretty close to already.

Michael. I never that I would ever be so pissed at him than I am right now. Pissed for never telling me that he hung out with her, or ever mentioned her. Then again, I never did either. But I saw her first.

Am I... Am I fucking

I was jealous no doubt. And I can't deny anymore that I like Grayson. The butterflies I'd always get when we were alone. The way that I can feel myself blushing around her, without her doing anything. She can just sit there dressing like a slob and I'd still turn bright red. Whenever I came over she'd be wearing sweatpants with a simple shirt, unlike most girls who basically go all out and wear practically nothing. That's how she is. Simple, but affective. She had affected me in some way that's clearly magic. She's got me liking the simplest things about her.

And honestly, it hurts knowing that she might like Michael.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short, yes, but I wanted to get Luke's thoughts in it before the next chapter. Well, next chapter we'd still be in Luke's POV.
But omg I went to the 1D concert and it was amazing like holy SHit. Sorry, you guys probably don't care. School starts in four days for me, so updates might be slow. You guys probably don't read these, which is alright.
Anyway, thanks for voting and stuff :-)