What just happened?!?!?

****Shawna's POV************
I couldn't sleep which was out of the ordinary. I just kept getting flashbacks of what had happened earlier. Laying in bed listening to sleeping with sirens trying to figure out what I should do. Peyton was acting very weird. First, he held my hand during the movie. Then at the door he leaned in and I just can't believe that happened. Should I of stopped it or? I just didn't know what to do I froze and he leaned in a gave me a soft, tender kiss goodnight. I just stood there, he walked off and I stood there not knowing how to comprehend what had happened. I walked up to my room in a daze just to end up where I am now.
I mean do I even like Peyton like that? Should I even like Peyton that way? What about Booboo? I mean I still have those feelings for him even though I'm not sure I should. I don't know what to do anymore. Why does life have to be so confusing? I was starting to get a headache from all these questions in my head. It is time for bed; this can wait till tomorrow or maybe even next week.
******Next Morning************
6:30AM "There's so many things that I could say. But I'm sure it would come out wrong. You got something that I cant explain, still try and try and let you know..."
My alarm was blaring All My Heart by Sleeping with Sirens. I slowly rolled over and turned it off. In a zombie state I walked to my shower, turning it on and getting in. The warm water slowly woke me up and helped me prepare for the day. I turned the water off and wrapped myself up in my fluffy towel. Walking into my closet I tired to decide what to wear. After a couple minutes of debating I decided with my black leather jacket, a plain white tee and distressed skinny jeans. I searched through my shoes trying to find my black Ariat boots. I finally found them, slid them on and headed for the bathroom. I started to do my makeup; just a natural look. Looked at my clock and saw I was running out I of time. I quickly tossed up my hair into a messy braid bun and put on my feather necklace(outfit is up top). Running out of the bathroom I grab my bag, run down the stairs and out the door. Hopping in my jeep I see that Peyton hadn't left yet either.
What was I going to do when I saw Peyton today? Do I act like it didn't happen or do I confront him about it? Ugh I hate boys!! I quickly drove to school, found a parking spot. Looked at the time and found I had made it just in time. Grabbing my bag and hopped out of my jeep heading towards the front doors. Running to my locker I shoved my bag inside. Before I had a chance to shut my locker it was already closed. I turned to see who it was and it was a tan guy I did not recognize.
"Uh hello? May I ask why you did that." I asked confused. "Yeah. You can tell me why you stole my best friend yesterday!" The guy looked upset. "Let me guess your Nick. Pops youngest son." I stated and it took him by surprise. "Uh umm yes I am. How did you? He didn't. He took you to pops restaurant. I can't believe him. He skipped school and took you to my family's restaurant." He started babbling to himself. "Uh hello. Was there a reason you came over here yelling at me?" I questioned while waving a hand in his face. "Oh yeah. It isn't right for you to just steal Booboo from me like that. You have no idea how hard it is to be sane around carter all day without Booboo there to help." He explained. "Okay. First it wasn't my idea. He got into my car. Secondly you need to take this up with your best friend and not me. Goodbye." I stormed off. I couldn't believe that guy coming up to me and accusing me of things I had no control over. Ugg. I walked to first period and just sat there not comprehending what the teacher was saying.
Looking out the window I just wanted this day to be over. I was not looking forward to lunch at all. Both Booboo and Peyton would be there. I really don't want to see either one of them right now. Suddenly the bell rung instantly jumping me out of my own head. I scrabbled grabbing everything and heading out the door. Heading to choir I saw Nick talking to Booboo and I hurried passed them so they wouldn't see me. As I was passing I heard Nick say my name. Shit he has to be telling Booboo about what happened this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note

Sorry for the late update I was hoping for more of a response then I got so I am updating now. I would love to see a lot more comments.

So here is what we know so far

1. Shawna kissed Peyton well more like Peyton kissed a frozen Shawna. Thoughts? Who is team Peyton?

2. Booboo's bff Nick is very possessive of him. I would be to lol

3. I am going to type up the next chapter now and I would like at least 5 comments.

Answer me this who's team are you on?