We're Back!

~Ayumi's POV~

   I woke up on the floors of our school, we're back?! I looked down at my hand I forgot there the broken glass cut my hand, I don't have it bad as any of the others though, I heard Mochida took a ceiling beam to his back, Nakashima had deep, red marks on her neck I decided not to ask, Yuka was holding her stomach  (She has to go pee :( ) I think Kishinuma has it the worst, he took a hammer to the head and legs (well there were chains on his legs making ,  and-

~Flashback~

  "Don't scare me like that!" I exclaimed. "I swear this anatomical body just moved." Yoshiki said scratching his bloody head. "Whatever..." I stood up,  Kishinuma's facial expression changed to fear. He stood up and pulled me out of the way. I looked up the and the anatomical body was standing there evilly smiling. There was another person in the room he was big and had a hammer, probably the one who hurt Kishinuma. "Shinozaki go..." He said. "No as your class rep I am not taking orders from you." I said. He was standing in front of me closest to the anatomical body, this isn't looking so good should I leave? My thoughts got interrupted by the anatomical body throwing Kishinuma to the wall. I felt big hands on my neck. Kishinuma held his head tightly and said, "Get your hands off Shinozaki!!!!" He came running toward me but failed getting thrown on the wall again, by the anatomical body. I couldn't breath any more, is this the end? Kishinuma, clutching his head and ribs he was bleeding badly. He got a burner and put it on the anatomical body, the anatomical body burned and collapsed. 

     The big guy ran away, Kishinuma collapsed on the ground in front of the burnt anatomic body. "Kishinuma!" I ran towards him, I don't know why I like Mochida. "Baka why would you do that?" I cried (Baka= Idiot ) "I don't know, ha ha... Don't cry I like it when you smile." He said. I hugged him and cried. I felt something behind me move.  It was the anatomic body came back alive and he was on fire! Kishinuma pushed me out of the way and the anatomic body tightly held Kishinuma shoulders "AYUMI RUN!!!!" He yelled in pain. "Not without you, as class rep I will not leave a student to die!" I said grabbing him and running out the room. We ran and ran until we found the infirmary, when we walked in I looked behind for Kishinuma he looked bad, pale from blood lose, he was clutching his ribs which were probably bruised, and his head started bleeding again. I laid him down on the beds and he immediately fell into unconsciousness.  He looks sorta cute...NO Ayumi you like Mochida quit it!!!

~End Flashback~

    "Hey, Shinozaki? Shinozaki?" I heard Nakashima's voice. I got out of my thoughts, and looked at Nakashima, "Wh-what happened?" I asked. "Uh we just woke up you were staring at the ground and Kishinuma was unconscious well, still unconscious..." She said looking to the right, Mochida was shaking Kishinuma, "Come on Yoshiki you gotta get up!" Mochida kept repeating. Kishinuma had a pool of blood around him and Mochida, Yuka stood behind Mochida, tears in her eyes. I ran over to Mochida and kneeled down next to him, looking at Kishinuma, he looked really bad, I checked his pulse, "His pulse is very low..." I said sadly. "Kishinuma... wake up." I said quietly, he looked so cute, why am I feeling this way and not for Mochida? 

~Yoshiki's POV~

 ~Nightmare~

I woke up and I was still in Heavanly Host, Sachiko was there with scissors, "Snip, snip, snip" She said repeating it each time gets louder and louder until I'm under water in the pool full of corpses. I was chained to the bottom I then saw who the corpses were, Morshige's corpse was his plain face, Miss Yui's corpse not together in pieces, I couldn't find Mayu's :(, Satoshi's Corpse was smiling, Yuka's had no left eye, Shinohara's had a rope attached to her neck, and finally Shinozaki's the eyes still looked alive, her lips moved, "Kishinuma... wake up." Then everyone surrounded me "It's your fault, It's your fault." They chanted I plugged my ears but, I still heard it. I started to lose oxygen. And everything went black.

~End Nightmare~

   As soon as I woke up I looked around Nakashima, Satoshi, Shinozaki, and Yuka were all staring at me. I felt a sharp pain in my ribs, head, and my right ankle. Everyone hugged me tightly, I winced, but didn't show it. "Yoshiki are you okay?" Satoshi asked, stupidest question ever... "I'll live..." I mumbled clutching my bloody head smirking. He smiled, I looked at everyone but, their corpses from my nightmare started to be visible in them and quickly all I saw was there corpses standing in a circle around me smiling. I shook my head and looked up the corpses were gone just. They were staring at me probably wondering what happened. "So I expect all of you guys to be in school tomorrow,"Shinozaki said. "Yes ma'am" We saluted her. "Okay guys I gotta take Yuka home, Naomi you want me to walk you home ?" "Sure" Nakashima said depressed. We couldn't blame after what we've all been through. "Yeah, Shinozaki, why don't I walk you home too?" I asked. "Okay." Shinozaki said. "Bye guys!" Shinozaki and I shouted. And we walked, when we were half way there I saw Shinozaki's corpse walking in front of me, I clutched my head tightly, closing my eyes. "This isn't real. This isn't real." My thoughts repeated. When I got back to reality, Shinozaki had her hands on my shoulders looking into my eyes. "Kishinuma? You okay?" She asked worried. "Y-yeah I'm fine..." I said. "Sorry I'm slowing you down." I smiled. "No your not let's just keep going okay?" She said giving me a worried look. 

~Ayumi's POV~

   Kishinuma is acting weird, "Hey Kishinuma are you alright?" I said turning around to see him clutching his head tightly. "Kishinuma? Kishinuma?!" I said running towards him. A few minutes later his eyes opened, he looked me in the eyes. "Kishinuma? You Okay?" I asked genuinely worried.            "Y-yeah I'm fine... Sorry I'm slowing you down." He smiled. "No your not let's keep going okay?" I asked worried. "Okay..." He mumbled and smiled scratched his head. 

To be continued...

Oki tell me if you like it or hate it!!! I hope you enjoyed!!! I'll see ya later!! Also as you see I changed things up a bit sooooOoOoOOo Yeah

~Grace