A Final Good-Bye

Ayumi's POV

"Wait so Yuu still remembers Seiko?" I ask still confused.

"Yes, but no one else does." She says looking down. I nod and look away, how is this possible? I have to tell Nakashima.

"Did Yoshiki know about this?" I ask.

"Uh yes..." She said nervously. "Oh.." I say.

How could he keep this from me? He probably didn't want me to worry. I sigh,"That stubborn baka." I look at the screen.

Miki is sitting on Yoshiki's bed looking at Yoshiki. "How's he doing?" I ask. "I think he's getting better." She says still looking at Yoshiki.

"Ayumi time for dinner!" Hinoe knocks on my door.

"Uh Miki I gotta go... Tell Yoshiki I called." I say, she nods and I hang up.

Miki's POV

Ayumi seems just like how Onii Chan described her, pretty, kind,and smart. I look over to Yoshiki, quietly sleeping, facing the other way. I look down and grab a single paper from my school bag and a pen and write down;

Dear Onii Chan,

I had to leave, but I talked to Ayumi and I see why you love her ;) anyway, I have to go before Dad gets on my case, Text me!

~Miki

I left it on his bed side table and left, with out looking back. I miss Yoshiki back at the house, it feels empty without him.

"Hi Mom." I say walking in, she was looking at bills on the table, while Dad sat on the sofa watching T.V.

"Hi, Sweetie." Mom says barely looking up, I start upstairs walking to Yoshiki's room.

I collapse on his bed, it still smells like Yoshiki. I close my eyes... I miss you Onii Chan. I feel tears softly streaming down my face. I glance to his bedside table, almost missing it I see a picture... His friends and teacher!

The only people visible in the photo is Ayumi, Yoshiki, Satoshi, Naomi, and Yuka. the other faces are blackened (Photo on top) I don't know where the teacher is. I grab the picture and run out of his room.

In the Morning

Yoshiki's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see the pale, white ceiling of a hospital room again. I place my hand on the table meaning to grab my phone but, feel a paper instead, I read it.

Dear Onii Chan,

I had to leave, but I talked to Ayumi and I see why you love her ;) anyway, I have to go before Dad gets on my case, Text me!

~Miki

Miki... did she say anything about Yuu? I look at the note and place it next to Ayumi's old note on the table and I stand to look for my phone.

I look on the table, under the table, on the bed, but when I check under the bed I see a figure that had the girls' Kisaragi's Uniform, holding my phone. I gasp and stand up away from the bed. I check it again, my phone was just sitting there, on the floor.

I reach for it and look at it was in a text message format saying:

Recipient: Yoshiki

Subject: A Meeting

Yoshiki come to the rooftop of Kisaragi Academy, we'll be there to say our final good-bye, and bring everyone with you. We'll meet you guys at midnight.