Alternate Ending Part 3

Miki's POV

"Sachiko we beg of you, Sachiko we beg of you, Sachiko we beg of you..." We chant, holding a paper doll, and we each pull... Nothing happens.

"Wh-what?" I question out loud, "Why isn't it working?"

"Hmmm." Yuu says looking at his piece, "Maybe we need more people?"

"No the website said at least two or more people..." Ayumi san said.

"Heavenly Host was destroyed... That's why... Miki where did you get this idea?" Ayumi asked.

"Uhhh." I mutter.

Flashback

"Yuu!" I yell running toward him in front of the school.

"Y-yes?" He shudders, he looks up and I see black circles under his eyes.

I worriedly stare while I talk,"My brother was friends with your sister... Um Seiko Shinohara..." I say looking at the scrap of paper where I wrote her name, I tried remembering it but, couldn't for some reason.

He immediately looks up at me, "Sei-seiko? You're saying he remembers Seiko?!" His eyes widened, but he looks more excited than he has for the past couple of days.

"Yeah, I'll tell you more later okay?" I say running inside the school building.

During Lunch

Since Sakura Hospital was near my school I decided to skip lunch and go to visit Onii Chan.

I walk into the room that Onii Chan is staying in to see a middle aged man looking out the window.

"Oh hi who are you?" He asks politely.

"I'm Miki Kishinuma... I'm sorry I must have the wrong room." I say bowing closing the door, I look out to see the sign on the door, "Mori Tachibana".

I walk to the counter and ask, "Can I visit my brother, Yoshiki Kishinuma?"

She flips through her papers and looks up at me, "Are you sure you're brother wasn't switched to another hospital or something?"

I shake my head and say,"I'll check I'm sorry for the bother." I walk away taking out my phone getting worried.

I click on my contact search, I type, "Onii Chan" Nothing popped up.

I drop my phone, no... Where did Onii Chan go?

When I realized I was at my school, the bell rang but I didn't feel like going to class, for once in my life.

I found myself on the school roof, I looked down to the far ground.

If I end it now... I could be with Onii Chan, where ever he was. I slowly made my way on top of the fence and to the edge and I let go of the ledge and jumped. Awaiting my death, I felt someone grab my arm.

I look up to see Yuu grabbing my arm with two hands, he slowly pulled me up.

"Why'd you do that I was going to be with Onii Chan, everyone doesn't remember him... He's gone." I pouted sitting on the ground, watching my tears fall on the concrete, as Yuu was still catching his breath.

"Trust me, you don't want to do that... Kish- Miki I don't want you to die, I'm sure your brother wouldn't want that either... I thought no one knew who Seiko Shinohara was... I was about to-" Yuu stopped talking when I hugged him suddenly.

"Thanks, Yuu..." I said blushing a little when he hugged me tighter.

"Miki, I may not remember your brother and you may not remember my sister, but promise me we are going to do whatever it takes to get them back." Yuu said letting go of me.

"I promise." I say smiling.

After school

"Yuu, if I remember correctly Onii Chan told me something about doing some type of charm to go in a dangerous elementary school, it's where your Onee Chan... Where Onii Chan and your Onee Chan can be... what was it called again?" I whisper to Yuu.

We are in the local library looking at a computer screen.

"Click on that one 'Naho's Blog' " Yuu says pointing at it.

End Flashback

"So that's how it happened... And you do remember Yoshiki!" Ayumi-san exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm sorry for putting you through that... I just really want to see Onii Chan again." I cry.

Yuu held my hand tighter and asked Ayumi-san, "Would you know a way to go to Heavenly Host a different way?" 

"I will look through my sister's Occult books tonight, Miki I'll text you if I find anything." She said starting to walk away from us, I could tell she really didn't want to go back there, to Heavenly Host.

"I can walk you home if you'd like..." Yuu said looking away blushing.

"Yeah that'll be great." I say smiling and slightly blushing.

After a short walk to my house we stopped in front of my house, "Yuu I'm sorry the charm didn't work... I promised and-"

"It's okay, we'll figure something out... Don't blame yourself... I'll see you tomorrow." He said walking in the opposite direction, before I can say anything.

Yoshiki's POV

The search was taking longer than I thought, I sat near the stairs and took my student I.D. out.

I flipped through the pages and looked at my Sachiko Ever After charm piece, it seemed like such a harmless charm but, it got my friends and me into all this mess, I sighed. I put it back and flipped through the small pages, and there was the picture Morishige took of us that day, Shinohara, Ms. Yui, and Suzumoto's faces weren't blacked out, I guess this is the only place where they actually show up in the picture.

I put my student I.D in my pocket, I might as well go 'find' the principal and Sachiko before I really try to find Sachiko's mom.

I walk through the bloody halls of Heavenly Host, to find the bodies that will bring everything back to normal... Or so I thought...

To Be Continued...

*Evil Laugh* Love doing that to you guys. Yes I am alive! ITS SUMMER! Do you know what that means? More updates (Hopefully)... Anyway I'll try my best to update at least once next week. Until then, PEACE!

~Grace