Hospital Part:2

~Yoshiki"s POV~

   I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling, then I felt a hand intertwined with my hand. I looked over to see Shinozaki's hand on mine. I looked up to see Shinozaki, Satoshi, and Nakashima, looking at me worriedly. I looked down at my hands, they were shaking for some reason. Then I looked up seeing Satoshi's hands on my shoulders shaking me shouting something, but I couldn't hear anything, there was then a flash and I could hear. "-shiki! Say something!" Satoshi was shouting. "U-uhh Hi?" I said smiling. Satoshi let go of my shoulders, "Dang man, you scared me there." Satoshi said. Shinozaki just hugged me and said,"You scared all of us." I hugged her back. I looked up and saw Nakashima mouthing,"She loves you..."she motioned to Shinozaki. My eyes widened, s-she loves me? I immediately/slowly stood up, getting off of the bed. Shinozaki was pushing Nakashima and blushing. Satoshi and I laughed, "Satoshi, Nakashima can you guys give us a moment?" I asked. They nodded, Nakashima said,"You're welcome class rep." Shinozaki just stuck out her tongue and turned back to me. "Kishinuma... I-I l-lo-" I interrupted her with a kiss.

~A kiss later~

 "Call me Yoshiki..." I said smiling. "Well, call me Ayumi." She said.

~Ayumi's POV~

   When Kishinuma woke up his eyes were dazed and were looking at us. "Kishinuma! Are you okay?" Nakashima asked. He didn't respond. "Yoshiki say something!" Satoshi asked. Kishinuma looked at his hands which were shaking, he looked back up with his normal, beautiful gray eyes. "Dang man, you scared me there..." Mochida said. I tackled Kishinuma and said,"You scared all of us." I turned around and saw Nakashima mouthing that I love Kishinuma, I got up pushed her. Kishinuma stood up, getting off the bed, and told them to give us a moment, I was about to confess my love until he kissed me and said,"Call me Yoshiki..." "Well you can call me Ayumi." I said. "Woah! Can we come in now?" Nakashima said. We both nodded holding hands. As they walked in, I remembered tomorrow will be my birthday! I wonder if Kish- Yoshiki will remember. Once Mochida and Nakashima came back in, Yoshiki slowly sat back down on the bed. RING RING, Nakashima's phone rang she answered it and said,"Mom? Yes, I'm fine... My friend, Kishinuma, you remember him right? Yeah, Blonde hair... Yes...Yes...Ok I'll see you soon then... Ok love you, bye." Once Nakashima hung up the phone she said, "I have to go home, I'm sorry guys I'll see you guys tomorrow. We'll visit you again tomorrow, Kishinuma..." She smiled and walked away. 

~Satoshi's POV~

     The door opened and doctor walked in and said,"Mr. Kishinuma, how are you doing today?" Yoshiki said,"I'm fine doc. Thanks for asking." And then there was a knock on the door, then it busted open my mom stood right there. "Mom, you made it!" I said. Yuka peered behind her, and said "ONII-CHAN!" and jumped into my arms. "Yup, sorry Satoshi there was traffic and I had to pick up Yuka." My mom said. "Ahh so you must be the guardian of Mr. Kishinuma." The doctor said. My mom nodded, "Can I talk to you outside?" The doctor asked. My mom nodded once again and went outside with the doctor. I looked back to see Shinozaki sitting in the chair near the bed looking at Yoshiki sleeping. "Do you think he'll be okay?" She asked. "I know he'll be fine... He's one stubborn fighter." I smirked. She smiled and nodded, the doctor and my mom came back in, and my mom said,"Okay well Satoshi let's go home, now it's pretty late." I looked out the window the sun was already setting. "Okay, Shinozaki do you need a ride?" I asked. She nodded and stood up from her chair wrote a note and placed it on Yoshiki's bed side table, and kissed Yoshiki and made her way to us. 

~Ayumi's POV~

    Once Mochida's mom was taken outside, I got worried, if he was fine the doctor would've told her in front of us. I went to the seat next to the bed and looked at Yoshiki, he was already sleeping again. Dang he looks cut when he sleeps, he looked so calm and relaxed. I looked up and saw Mochida looking at me, I looked back at Yoshiki,"Do you think he'll be okay?" I asked. "I know he'll be fine... He's one stubborn fighter." He said. He convinced me, I nodded and smiled. His mom came back in and told Mochida they have to go home, "Okay, Shinozaki do you need a ride?" He asked. I nodded, stood up, and wrote a note to Yoshiki saying:

Dear Yoshiki, 

   I had to leave, I'll see you tomorrow. I hope you feel better... I <3 You so much.

Love, 

oxoxo Ayumi xoxox

I looked back at him sleeping peacefully, I smiled and kissed him and left. After that I followed Satoshi and his family to their car and sat down. "So mom what did the doctor have to say about Yoshiki?" Satoshi asked. His mom hesitated but said," Satoshi, Shinozaki, Yoshiki is very injured... He has a severe concussion, a badly fractured leg, and bruised ribs. He may not be up and moving until a few more weeks. But also after that he'll still have his concussion..." Mochida and I just looked at each other sadly, "You guys have to be there for him, okay?" She added. "Yes ma'am" Mochida and I said. 

~The Next Day~

Yoshiki's POV

I woke up with a bright sun in my face, I turned over to my side and saw a note on the table I picked it up and read:

Dear Yoshiki,

I had to leave, I'll see you tomorrow. I hope you feel better... I <3 You so much.

Love,

oxoxo Ayumi xoxox

So it wasn't just a dream... I actually kissed the one I have been waiting for. I smiled, the nurse walked in and said,"Good morning, Mr. Kishinuma. You have a visitor." As soon as the nurse walked out I saw a little figure and immediately knew who it was. "Miki!" I exclaimed. She smiled and said,"Onii Chan!" And hugged me. "Oi has dad done anything to you or mom?" I asked. She shook her head, I sighed in relief. "Wait what are you doing here if dad finds out you're skipping school to see me-" I got interrupted. "I don't care if he get's mad... I miss you onii chan..." She cried. I wiped her tears away, "It's safer for you and mom okay? And just text me if you miss me." I said. She nodded and said,"So when did you get hurt?" Shoot what am I going to say? "Uhh-uhhh a fight at school..." She looked at me and said,"You're lying..."  "You won't believe me if I told you..." I said. "Tell me!" She pouted. "Fine..." 

~An explanation later~

"O-oh." She mumbled. "I told you. You won't believe me..." I said. "I-I believe you... Yuu, my friend in class... Remembers Sei-Seiko? Seiko..." she said. My eyes widened,"How do you know?" I asked. "He told me Seiko didn't come home last night and I asked him who Seiko was... And he started crying and ran out of class." She explained. "I-I have to tell Shino- Ayumi this!" I said. "Okay, Onii chan I have to go... Bye!" She said. "Bye!" I said back. I flipped my phone open and it said,"Shinozaki's Birthday" On it... It's Ayumi's Birthday? I have to plan some thing!!

To Be Continued...

Sorry for no updates... I'll try at least updating twice or once a week or something like that Oki!!! Bye!!

~Grace