Alternate Ending Part 2

Yoshiki's POV

"Shinohara?" I ask into the dark void.

Ugh its so dark I can't even see a damn thing. Then I see a hand reaching towards me.

"Kishinuma!" Mayu exclaims, she has a blue light around her. She still has her signature smile playing on her face... even when I was there when she... She's still smiling...

"Suzumoto? I- I...I'm sorry." I say choking up in the middle.

"Kishinuma- kun did Seiko bring you here?" Mayu asks.

"Yeah, I was wondering where she went..." I say looking at my surroundings.

We are back at Heavenly Host... But how? I thought we appeased Sachiko and Heavenly Host was destroyed. I think we are in Class 1-A?

"Oi Kishinuma." I look behind me seeing Morishige, I saw him out of a window, he was falling... If I was there faster... This is all my fault...

"Mori-morishige..." I say looking at the blueish light coming from his body.

This is overwhelming, seeing my friends again... The ones I couldn't save, because I wasn't good enough, because I wasn't strong enough...

"Kishinuma, it's okay, this wasn't your fault, this wasn't anyone's fault." Yui sensei said walking towards me.

It's like she read my mind, I look up to see my teacher and my friends all around me, Seiko appearing behind Mayu sadly smiling.

"Gomenasai, gomen-nasai..." I stutter, feeling tears falling.

Remembering all those strange dreams and seeing all my friends again is all too much, my head starts to hurt, but I look up to see worried faces, but I stand up and smile.

"Kishinuma, we are very sorry for bringing you back here but, we thought it was best if you came back." Ms. Yui explains.

I nod and say, "So, why exactly did you bring me here." I ask scratching my head.

"We brought you here because, we found out that you guys didn't fully appease Sachiko, when you correctly appease her, everyone who died here will be resurrected." Seiko says.

My eyes widen, "How do you 'correctly' appease her? I saw with my own eyes, she was appeased!" I say getting a bit angry.

"Kishinuma-kun..." Sutumoto says quietly.

"You will have to find the principal, Sachiko, and Sachiko's mom's corpses, then we will come to you from there." Morishige says looking at Suzumoto.

"Good luck, Kishinuma." Ms. Yui says as they disappear.

Where am I supposed to find Sachiko's Mom's corpse? Sachiko's is in the basement, and the principal's is outside below of his office window. But where is her mom's at?

Ayumi's POV

I run to the hospital, to see if, my one and only, Yoshiki still exists. I dash for the counter, the worker startled, I ask, "Can I visit Yoshiki Kishinuma please?"

"Let me see..." She checks through the binder of records, she looks up at me and back down at the binder, "I don't see a Yoshiki Kishinuma here ma'am, are you sure this is the right hospital?" I checked the sign, "Sakura Hospital". I don't answer and walk away...

I was at the right hospital, I was talking to Kishinuma just yesterday.

I stop running in front of Nakashima's house. I hesitantly ring the doorbell, Nakashima answers.

"Shinozaki what are y-" She gets interrupted by my sobbing.

She brings me inside, and starts making tea.

"Shinozaki what's wrong?" She asks.

"You- you think Yoshiki is dead..." I say.

"Shinozaki, I know you are hurting from what happened at Heavenly Host, I am too Sei-Seiko wa- is my best friend and I know you and Kishinuma wer-are close too but... Th-they're gone..." Nakashima stutters and starts crying softly pouring tea into one of her teacups put out in front of me.

I immediately hug her and we stay in that position for a while. And then I let go, we look at each other for a moment and she pours tea for herself.

"Hey Naomi can I come out now?" A voice questions.

"Oh yeah." Nakashima says still sniffling.

"Wha-" I asked but Mochida comes out from the shadows and has puffy eyes and a red nose.

"Mochida?" I ask sadly smiling, "You have to believe me when I say that Yoshiki is alive, remember? He was in the hospital a-and"

"Class rep, its your birthday... you shouldn't be crying and upset on your birthday..." He said sadly.

That's right its my birthday...

Flashback

"Happy Birthday to you..." Wait I know this voice....

"Happy Birthday to you..." As I open the door wider I see...

"Happy Birthday dear..." Yoshiki?! "Ayumi, Happy Birthday to-" I cut him off by hugging him."You..." He muttered hugging me back.

"BAKA!" I scream letting go.

"Why did you leave the hospital for me?"

Yoshiki scratched his head and said,"Well..." He smirked. "It's your birthday though..." He said. "Baka", I mumbled.

End Flashback

My memories of Yoshiki are fading, slowly, his face was blurry... Do I even remember what his eyes looks like? I try to remember, no use... 

I dash out of Nakashima's house, and keep running until I can't catch my breath anymore, I slowly slow down.

Yoshiki where did you go?

Then felt a vibrate from my phone. Unknown number, I answer.

"Hello?" I answer, hesitantly.

"Hi Ayumi-san?" The voice sounded awfully familiar.

"Who is this again?" I ask.

"Miki Kishinuma, sorry I should've said that first." She said apologizing.

"Oh hey..." I say not knowing what to say. I might scare her if I say that her brother disappeared and everyone thinks he's dead or doesn't exist so I wait for her to say something more.

"I was just asking if you knew who Yoshiki Kishinuma was?" Miki said.

I gulped and said,"Yeah, we are a couple, do you remember who he is?"

"Meet me at the park near his apartment please." And with that she hung up.

I look at my phone for the time, 11:00 pm. I pass by Yoshiki's apartment and wait on the bench in the park.

Before I knew it, Miki was there, with her silver eyes and blonde hair bringing my mind back on Yoshiki, all I remembered was his blonde hair... She was hand in hand with a boy with brown hair and blue eyes he reminds me of Shinohara a little bit.

"Hi Miki, what did y-" I say being interrupted by something that I wasn't expecting.

"There is no time to explain, this is Yuu, Seiko Onee chan's brother... We have to do the Sachiko Ever After charm, my brother is in great danger." She says fastly.

To Be Continued...

Hey guys! Hope you like this! And not that much to say anymore, but I will update next week and yes, I am just going to continue on this story instead of making a whole different story, because I too lazy and I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to switch from this story onto another story anyway bai...

~Grace