Ayumi's Birthday!

~Ayumi's POV~

I woke up to my sister and my mom singing Happy Birthday with small cupcake. "Make a wish!" They exclaimed. I wish that everything will be fine from now on and that my friends will rest in peace. I blow the candles, I look at the clock I'm super late! "Uhh- thanks guys I'm late!" I say dressing up at super speed, running out the door.

~A long, long run to Kisiragi Later~

What a nice way to start your birthday Ayumi... On my desk I saw a little card that said,"Happy Birthday!" I looked over to Mochida and Nakashima, Mochida was pretending to whistle Nakashima was looking at me smiling. I smiled back mouthing,"Thank You!" I looked in it there was two notes on it one from Nakashima and Mochida, Nakashima's saying,"Happy Birthday, Ayumi! I hope you have a great day!" Mochida's said," Happy Birthday!" I looked at my phone one last time before we had to listen to Sensei Tsubota, no text from Yoshiki, I should've known. I turned it off and looked up.

~After a lecture~

I was walking with Nakashima and Mochida when instead of the cafeteria they turned to the roof stairs, "Uhh are you guys lost or something? The cafeteria is the other way.." I said jokingly. "We thought maybe we should eat up here since IT IS your birthday." Nakashima said, Mochida agreed. I went up the stairs and opened the door. "Happy Birthday to you..." Wait I know this voice.... "Happy Birthday to you..." As I open the door wider I see... "Happy Birthday dear..." Yoshiki?! "Ayumi, Happy Birthday to-" I cut him off by hugging him. "You..." He muttered hugging me back. "BAKA!" I scream letting go,"Why did you leave the hospital for me?" Yoshiki scratched his head and said,"Well..." He smirked. "It's your birthday though..." He said. "Baka", I mumbled. He smiled and opened his bento, "Your favorite..." He said. It was my favorite though, it was my favorite sushi from the same store Yoshiki and I unintentionally meet each other at before Heavenly Host. I grabbed it and gobbled it up,"YuUUuUuuUmmy..." I said, we all laughed.

~Yoshiki's POV~

Flashback

As I make my way off my bed, I have trouble with my foot but still got up. I put on my school uniform and look outside, no one, good. I walk out and put the do not disturb sign on my door, and avoid getting seen. Later, I walk to the store where I saw Ayumi, before we were stuck in Heavenly Host. I always see her get that box of Sushi, so I got it, paid for it and ran to school, while texting Satoshi and Nakashima.

End Flashback

I was so glad seeing Ayumi this happy, although my leg is killing me. RIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING "Well, that's the end of school." I said, I was waiting by the school gates for school to get out, Satoshi, Nakashima,and Ayumi came walking out. I wait where I was, I still didn't tell them about Yuu remembering Seiko, I don't want Ayumi or Nakashima to worry, so I should tell Satoshi, later. "Oi Ayumi, Satoshi, Nakashima!!" I yelled. They waved, but I saw their dead lifeless bodies running towards me. "Ahhh..." I said grabbing my head. Why today? I look up to see them normal looking at me, of course why does this always happen? I smirked, "Hey you wanna come with me to pick up Yuka?" Satoshi asked, "Sure" I said. We looked over at Nakashima and Ayumi they both nodded. We walked, to Yuka's school, Miki goes to the same school, so does Yuu. Ayumi kept giving me worried glances but kept looking where we were walking. I was terrified to see my friends lifeless in front of me. So I kept looking straight ahead. Then I saw the school, Yuka ran up to Satoshi, "ONII CHAN!" She said, and hugged Satoshi right away. Satoshi laughed and said,"Oi Yuka let's get going." Yuka nodded and walked with us. "Wait Onii Chan why is Yoshiki-kun out of the hospital?" Yuka asked. "Ahh he was allowed to come out for a day to get some fresh air." Satoshi said looking back at me winking, I smirked and looked at Ayumi, who I'm guessing was still mad about me not being in the hospital. "Yoshiki, you have to back to the hospital, okay? For my birthday I don't want you getting hurt, you're already limping." Ayumi whispered to where Yuka couldn't hear. "Wait, I'm limping? What are you talking about?" I said smirking, she looked at me mad."Fine, let's go then..." I whispered back. "Um Mochida can we go to the hospital to drop Yoshiki off?" Ayumi asked Satoshi. "Uhh sure.." He said.

Once we got to my room the nurse walked up to us, Uh Oh. "Mr. Kishinuma, can you please explain to me why you were not in your room." She said. "Uhh it- well I was in the cafete-" She cut me off,"I checked there." "Actually I was in the libra-" She cut me off once again,"Checked there... Mr. Kishinuma, if this happens one more time it will cost you. Come on in back to your room." She said, opening the door. I look back to Ayumi mouthing,"Call me" She nodded. Great... back to the scary, dark, cave again.

~Ayumi's POV~

At least Yoshiki is unharmed and safe, I'm honestly worried about Yoshiki. I begin to video chat with Yoshiki as soon as I get home. The phone answered I looked around, I didn't see Yoshiki only blackness all I heard was his soft breathing. He probably sleep answered the call. I smiled,"Yoshiki... Yoshiki?" I said. I heard moving, then the phone dropped because, I saw the side of the bed and his arm on the side. I heard the door open and someone picked up the phone, it was a little girl that somewhat looked like Yuka, but with longer hair. She had Yoshiki's sharp grey eyes, but less sharp, she had the same uniform as Yuka. "Hi!" She said smiling. "H-hi..." I said smiling. "Are you Onee san Ayumi?" she asked. I nodded, "Hehe Onii Chan talks about you ALOT." she said, I laughed. "Oh yeah, I'm Miki, Yoshiki's sister." She somewhat mumbled. "WHAT REALLY SO KAWAII!!!" I said. She giggled. "How are you and your friends, since um..." Miki said. "Wait, how do you um know? Did Yoshiki tell you?" I asked. "Yeah, my friend was Seiko's brother, Yuu still remembers her." She mumbled. "WHAT?!" I asked.

To Be Continued...

Mwahahahaha HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! LOL I'm sorry for not updating lately, it's just this thing called "school" getting in the way.... Anyway see ya later!

~Grace :3