Chapter 2

The street fighter and the assassin

Chapter 2: it's a date, NOT!

*Luciana's POV*

I'm sitting outside of Carvel the ice cream place two blocks away liking an ice cream cone with sprinkles,white chocolate and m&m's. Mmm yum, I'm munching the m&m's when Daniel gets there.

Not noticing me he sits down thinking I'm late. Deciding to scare him, I tip toe over and go,"boo!"

His head snapped over to me, he looked startled I giggled,"You should have seen your face it was price less!"

He looked a little pissed,"Why are you eating an ice cream? Show me were you fight."

"Sssshhhhhh. Did your mom drop you on your head when you where a baby or are you just plain stupid?"

He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off,"Where two blocks away I'll finish it by then. Now stop diddle daddling and let's go!"

"Diddle daddling, really? Fine lets go." He gets up and starts walking in the wrong direction, I giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"Your walking in the wrong direction! It's this way."

Turning around I walk the opposite way, licking my ice cream. He's all silent, I hate silence.

"Wanna play 20 questions?"

"Ok, your favorite movie?"

"Don't have one I like to many, what about you?"

"You have to have one, mine's is all the fast and furious movies."

"Oh wow those are some of my top movies ok favorite Tv show?"

"NCIS, you?"

"NCIS, NCIS LA, Bones, Covert Affairs, White Collar, Hell Cats and Nikita. Favorite ice cream?"

"You like a lot of tv shows. Hmmmmm cotton candy flavored with m&m's, sprinkles and white chocolate, you?"

I laugh we have almost all the same likes,"Same actually thats exactly the ice cream I'm eating now, want some?"

"Yeah give me some."

I hold I out my hand with the ice cream in it I hand it over, he grabs my hand and starts licking the ice cream his fingers where warm his ring was cold.

"Can I have my ice cream back?"

"Nope."

I pull it out of his hand and have a good lick eating some of it then I hand the ice cream back to him.

"You can have it I don't feel like any more."

"Thanks."

"Were almost there a couple more minutes, I'm introducing you as an old friend ok. You'll be a street fighter too ok?"

"Cool."

"Oh by the way you'll need to get a fight name."

"Ummm... How 'bout Over?"

"Ok hope your ready to fight."

"What?!"

"Pfffht your face jesus that's to funny! Yeah you'll be fighting tonight."

"Wait, what why?!"

"We have to sell the bit to my friends or would you like to be my boyfriend and trust me that's worse then fighting."

"I don't think that's worse then fighting but ok."

He almost made me blush. ALMOST. I'm used to boys trying to get inside my pants it didn't work before it isn't gonna work now. I started tying my hair up in a ponytail. I sigh, so if anything goes wrong my bikes parked out about a block away from were I fight. So if the cops bust us I can just make a run for it and head home with Danny.

When I open my eyes I'm completely focused and in the zone. This is gonna be interesting. Were right there the people making off handed bets on who's gonna win. Some fights are unscheduled so if anyone challenges me I'm ready.

------------------------

Cliff hanger so what do you think vote, comment, add to your and don't forget to COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!! :)