Chapter 1: Meet Your Cousin

Megatron slowly walked down the hall until he reached to his bedroom. The room's door opened with a hiss. He was about to lied down on his bed but he saw a book on it. 'WHAT IS IT DOING HERE?' He thought "Chill out Megatron. It's just a book." He said to himself with a heavy breathe. He throw the book and then lied down on the bed and tried to relax and sleep.

two hours later...

"WHY I CAN NOT SLEEP!?" He growled. Suddenly his optics rolled and sat on the book that it was on a sofa near his bed. He got of his bed , walked to the sofa , grabbed the book and lied down on his bed again. He was afraid. Afraid of the memories he had with her. 'I asked knock out to throw it away but instead he...' he was thinking why would knock out brought it here again? He took a heavy breathe and started to read it:

"Hi sweetie! Why are you so late?"

"Hi mom! I don't wanna talk about it." Megatronus said with a sigh.

"Again?" Sun shimmer (Megatronus' mother) said with a sound of disappointment.

"Sorryyyyyyyyy , but it won't happen again...I...I...swear! I...it will... never..."

"Fine! Lucky you! I'll take that fact that you're only 16 AND it's too soon for you to learn these things!"

"Sooooooooooo you're gonnaaaa talk to dad right? Cause it's somehow his fault too!?"

"Alphatron! We need to talk now!" Shimmer commed Megatronus' father.

'ooooooooooooohhhh... now WHAT THE FRAG I HAVE TO DO?!' Megatronus thought with a sigh. 'For a week my aunt and her screamy little DAUGHTER are going to stay HERE. How am I suppose to focus on my EXAMS when my cousin wants to play!!!!!! SHE IS ONLY 12!!!!!' He went to his bedroom with thoughts like what to with her and what not to? Now he had only two days to finish the extra homework his master gave to him and it was all because he failed an exam for the first time in the week. 'oooooooooooooh...I'm talking about master here not an old BUCKETHEAD! When he says PUNISHMENT he means it!'

The door to his room opened and he entered. He ran to his shelves and took a look at his homework list:

1-Rewrite lesson 1 to six of History Of Blade (with pictures)

2-Rewrite lessons 2 , 4 ,7 , 24 and 26 of Art Of Shielding (with pictures)

3-Study every single strategy that master taught (write them if you can't memorize)

"IT'S JUST TOO MUCH! HOW AM I GONNA DO THIS WITHOUT DISTURBENCE!?" Megatronus growled "NOW I'M GONNA REGRET THAT I DIDN'T STUDY SO WELL! But it was dad's fault too." He started to wonder was it his fault or his father's? He took the books he needed and his notebook then he lied on his bed and started to write his homework.

Three hours later...

knock...knock...knock...knock...

"Coooome iiiiiiiiin." Megatronus said as loud as he could and when the door opened and his father's angry face appeared. His father, Lord Alphatron one of the Golden Knights. Alphatron slowly walked up to him. Megatronus grabbed the pillow and hided his head under it. "WHY MEGATRONUS?WHY?" Alphatron said with anger. "S...sorrrrr...yyyy...d...dad..." Megatronus said with fear as he was shaking.

"What have you learned?" This time Alphtron's sound was softer.

"Strategies and tactics...we should learn them in action and..." Still Megatronus was shaking.

"NO NEED TO CONTINUE!" Alphtron stopped. Megatronus' blue optics appeared from under the pillow. Then Alphatron continued "You studied well but if you learn them in action I WILL guaranty that you will pass the finale exams." His sound was soft just like a feather. He then sat down on the bed. He pulled his son out from under the pillow and hogged him tightly as Megatronus hogged him back . "I'm here to say goodbye as well son." Alphatron said. "Where are you going?" Megatronus asked.

"I must go to Crystal City. I..."

"I know. How long?"

"At leeeeeeeaaaaaaaast...mayyybe...um...four years!"

"WHAT?"

Alphatron slowly released him then he stood up and while he was leaving he said "Bye son! Continue doing your homework."

"Bye dad! TAKE CARE!" Megatronus said with a sigh as the door closed behind his dad then he continued to write.

30 minutes later...

"Yes mom?" Megatronus asked as he was trying to draw the pictures of the book. "Your aunt and cousin are here soooo..."

"I know." Megatronus cut Shimmer's sentence "I have to come and say hello."

Megatronus followed her mother to the guest's room. Their house is a royal villa and it's so big. It took them like 3 minutes to reach there.

"ohh...My! My! My! Megatronus hi!" His aunt ,Star Shimmer (Sun Shimmer's twin sister) said with her sweet voice.

"Hey auntie Star! I was starting to forget your face." Megatronus said with a smile.

"Sirena! Come out sweetie and meet your cousin..." Star called out.

"No auntie. I gotta go." He turned to leave. As he was leaving he said "see ya soon!"

15 minutes later...

"Sorry mom if I was rude but my homework is getting on my nerve system" Megatronus said with an excuse. "No , it was ok but your..."

"I know. I have to keep her occupy. No need for explanations."

"So...then I'm leaving." Shimmer left. After a few moments Megatronus heard footsteps. He turned his head and saw a femme but not just any femme. She was young like 12 or 13. Her lips was red as a Rose ,her optics was blue as the sky of Earth ,her hair was black as night and her small frame was thin.

"Hi Megatronus!" She said with shyness.

"Hi Sirena!"Megronus said with a smile.

Megatron felt tired he closed the book and then put it away. For a minute he thought that Sirena was still standing there with her soft smile. He smiled back and felt slowly asleep.

(A/N):This is my first story and its first chapter. So please comment and tell me the mistakes (grammar or dictation). I hope you like it and wait for the next chapter.