Chapter 4: Best Turns Worst

"Really... Knockout?!" Megatron sighed. "This isn't a real horror film. Loogie men , Vampires , Zombies or any of these are NOT real.""M...my... lie...li...liege it's ..." Knockout didn't finish his sentence cause... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHh..." Starscream screamed and scratched Knockout's paint. "THA...THAT THING...I...I...IS ABOU...ABOUT TO...EA...EAT HIS BR...BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIN..." Knock didn't pay attention to his paint and both of them screamed at the same time. "Eeeewww...EVEN watching a movie with you two is BORING!" Megatron got out of the medbay and rushed to his bedroom. 'EVEN WATCHING A MOVIE COULDN'T MAKE ME STOP THINKING ABOUT HER.' He thought. The door to his room opened and he entered. He lied down on his bed (on his back). He stared to the ceiling. He then remembered the first time some of the gladiators tried to rape Sirena:

Two month passed from the death of her parents. Today was going to be the best day ever for her. "Sooooo...who are your friends EXACTLY?" Sirena asked with excitement.

"You'll see them soon." Megatronus answered with a sigh.

"But I can't wait anymore Megatronus. Tell me!" She begged.

"Please keep it down. I don't know are you reeeeaally 18 years old or..." He said with a smirk.

"Hey! Shut up! I'm a full grown lady!" She shouted.

"Lady knows better."

"JOKER."

"Sweetie spark."

"Clown."

"Hot."

"Cold."

"My se..."

"Say it and I'll scrap you!" She said with a serious tune.

They continued walking down a street. Today Megatronus promised that he will take Sirena to training the arena and introduce his friends. "Here we are! Pits of Kaon and the training arena!" Megatronus said. They entered. She saw some mechs and femmes training hard. "Soooo... where ar..." She saw a black wild wolf like run toward them and then that thing jumped on Megatronus. The thing opened its mouth and roared. "Ooofff... Obsidian! What was the last thing you ate this noon?" Megatronus chuckled and the thing jumped back and he got up. "Cyber fish! Barbecued ba ma dark flame!" The thing said as he was transforming. Then a femme as she was skating on her tires stopped in front of Megatronus. "How's the day going?" She had a strange black painting on her face. "Fine! Where's Nightbat?" "Right heeeeere!" A dragon flew toward them and transformed into a young femme. "Hey! Megsy isn't that your cousin , Sirena?" Her voice was like someone was scratching a glass. "Yes she is." Megatronus turned to Sirena and said "Meet my pals! The bad kitty is Obsidian , dragon lady is Nightbat , the scary paint looking femme is Cruella and the head_horn like guy behind them is..." They all turned to see... MASTER DARKFLAME! "Well... well! Look who's here! Miss Sirena! Megatronus said you'll come and I'm so glad you did." He paused and turned to the others. "WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD EVERYONE ALIIIIIIIIIIINE!" Then he whispered something into his audio receptor. Sirena looked around and saw three young mechs staring at her. 'They way they're lookin' at me... it's like they wanna...' She was thinking when Megatronus told her where to sit. She sat , watched and enjoyed.

**********************************

Sun gave it's place to moon. Training was over but Megatronus , Obsidian , Nightbat and Cruella had to stay a few minutes so Sirena left and those three mechs following her. "Something about them is fishy." Megatronus whispered. "They're always fishy. Remember what they've done to pour Thunderblast." Obsidian whispered to him. "Now lets see what's it that master hold us for."

**********************************

'Where did they go?' Sirena asked herself. She couldn't see those mechs anymore. 'They were following me.' Then someone grabbed and dragged her into an impasse. She screamed but a servo covered her mouth to stop her from screaming. 'Wait! These are those three mechs!' She thought. The one who had her pressed her to a wall and grabbed her wrists. "So! She is Megatronus's cousin! Right Soroo?" He asked the one who grabbed her. "Yes Soren." Soroo answered. "Can I taste her?" The third mech asked. "Sure Marow!" Soren said. Marow grabbed her chin tightly and then slowly Soroo backed away. Morow quickly , not giving a chance to her to scream , pressed his lips against hers. Sirena tighten her lips to not allow his glossa pass her lips and it did pass. Soroo started to kiss her neck. Soren unclinched her breasts' armor and took them off. He whispered into her audio receptor "Lets see what are hiding under your cover... sexy." Now she was screaming , tears gathering in her optics , trying to pull away from Marow's kiss but then energon oozed out of Marow's back. He fell on the ground. "MEGATRONUS!" She screamed. When the other two mechs saw Megatronus they grabbed Marow and got out of there as fast as they could. Crying , Sirena ran to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He hogged her back and clinched her breasts' armor. She was still crying "Me...Mega...atronus..." "Hushh... hushh... I'm here now." He tighten his hog and softly kissed her helm. "Everything will be just fine." He softly grabbed her and made her look into his optics. He smiled to soothe her and it did. 'When ever you smile Megatronus I feel safe even if I'm dying it is with your smile that my fear disappears.' She smiled. "Now let get back home but better you'll be careful my mom or dad don't see the energon on you." He said still smiling. She looked down at herself , her shoulder plating was covered in energon.

They finally got out of the impasse. They walked down the street until some things or some'bots jumped in front of them. They had blue paint with dark green optics, jaws like a shark. "Who're you freaks?" Megatronus asked with anger. None of them talked. "I won't ask again: WHO ARE YOU?" He brought out his blade. "GET SCRAPED!" One of them called to Megatronus then he looked at the others "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GET THAT GIRL! NOW!" Sirena froze , shivering from fear. "WHAT DO WANT FROM HER?" Megatronus asked losing his patience. "You'll find out!" The one smirked "ATTACK!" With that the others ran toward them. "BRING IT ON!" Megatronus taunted.

To be continue...

(A/N): Guess what happens next! Who are the blue guys? Why they want to capture Sirena? What happens to Megatronus and Sirena? I'm waiting to see what you dear readers think. comment and say it. Wait up for the next chapter: What happened to your parents?