Chapter 10: Sirens In Danger P2 (Meet Orion)

"SCRAP THE SURVIVORS! FIRST ONE LOST HER ARM! SECOND ONE LOST HER LEFT OPTIC! THIRD ONE HAD AMNESIA FOR TEN YEARS!FOURTH ONE ... AAAAAHH! SCRAP THEM ALL!" Cruella growled.

"We've been to 46 places which there were survivors but nothing! Come on Megsy! It has been a week but we don't have a single clue on their location!" Obsidian snarled. Megatronus was just walking round the hall. Thinking about Sirena...'What is she doing now? Is she ok? Did Thunderclash teased her? What is stinger going to do with her? ...'

"Speaking of location... Did the lord find anything?" Obsidian asked. "Their graves..." Megatronus stopped walking and turned to them, "He found the sirens' grave. He searched there and found out that after the sirens were experimented on , they were killed but the interesting thing is that... no sign of chemicals on their bodies."

"Soooooo? What does that even mean? I don't get it!" Obsidian said with confusion.

"Lets just say that their circuits was melted." Mugatronus said.

Everybody gasped. Question marks written all over their faces.

"But I know how we can find her." Megatronus smirked.

*****************************

"Ooooooohh... Oriiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooon!" Fire wheel ( A clerk but Orion always does her works for her.) called Orion. "Yes?" Orion respnded as he was organizing some sheet. Maybe not some sheets but mountains of sheets! "I'm going out on a date with my new boyfriend soooo..." Orion cut her sentence, "I know! I have to stay here and do your works." He sighed.

"Good paxi!"She smiled and then commed one of her friend, chatting about her new boyfriend while Orion was organizing stuff like sheets, commlink chats, transapp, instatrans and ... until he heard a familiar voice:

"How is my handsome pax doing?" Orion turned around and faced Megatronus.

"He'll be better if..." He pointed to Fire wheel with his thumb.

"No problem bro! Cause you got me. Me and the others help you with all this mess." Megatronus gave him a soft smile.

"OOOOOOOOOHHH MYYYYY PRIMUS! YOU ARE MEGATRONUS!" Fire wheel screamed. "Can I have your autograph handsome?" She send him a kiss.

"No! Not until you help Orion and help him with this mess." Megatronus smirked. She only sighed but what other choice did she have? Nothing!

4 hours later...

"Now it is all done! Can you..."

"Yes!" Megatronus took the picture which he had to sign but... "WHAT THE HELL! This picture ... were did you find it?!"

"She is nice hacker bro!" Orion said as he was placing the last couple of sheets in the shelves.

Megatronus signed behind the picture, "Don't show this to anyone or..." He threated her. "Ok handsome! Now I have a date to take care of!" Fire wheel left.

"So Megatronus... what brought you here bro?" Orion asked.

"Well... you of my little argue with my cousin 'Sirena'?" Megatronus asked.

"Yes bro! Obsidian told me everything."

"Any commlink chats referring to Stinger or Thunderclash?"

"Yes , one that I'm sure will gives you a lot of clues."

"What's it about?"

"How stinger gets his stuff for his lab!"

"Tell me everything!"

"Fine, in the Bad lands there is a bar hidden underground. There goes 'Wildfang'. Stinger sends Thunderclash to get the things that he needs through him. Thunderclash goes to Wildfang every month. What I know is Stinger changes his place every month so to get his stuff Wildfang must know his laboratory's location in order to deliver. If you go to that hidden bar and tell the bartender about Wildfang and you wanna meet him ,he'll take you to him. Know this Wildfang does everything for money."

"Thank you Orion but when is it that he is at the bar?"

"Late night up to 12:00 o'clock of noon."

"What is the name of the bar?"

"Ooooooohhh... I hate it's name! 'Baboon Camp Bar'!"

"I know where is it. I thank you a lot brother."

"Its my job and your welcome."

***********************************

She moaned from the amount of pain she had. Every single part of her body was burning, every one of her fuse or veins. She looked up and two pairs of golden optics. "I think I've given her to much!" Stinger spat. "She might NOT survive this!"

"Do you care if she lives or not?" Thunderclash asked.

"No, she is just a half siren. Now if you please take her back to that room." Stinger paused. "Not to mention that if you try to help her because you love her, I'll melt down your spark!"

Thunderclash didn't say a thing and carried Sirena bridal style to 'That Room'. "Thunderclash..." Sirena called him, barely hearable. "If you... really loved me... you would have done something." She blacked out.

"Yes Sirena, but I do have plans." Thunderclash sighed. He knew how to help her but the thing was he also knew by saving her she won't love him.

************************************

The door hissed and opened. Megatronus entered in Sirena's room.

She was singing to herself. She was sitting on her bed and drawing something. She not even noticed that Megatronus was inside her room. She continued singing until she felt a couple of servos on her shoulders. She stopped, turned around and saw Megatronus smiling. "I never knew that you could sing like that! Nice voice!" Megatronus said with a smile. Sirena put her drawing and pencil away and turned to him. "Th... thank you Megatronus..." She blushed. "How long... I mean when did you get in?"

"I did somehow. What are you drawing?" He chuckled.

"NO... nothing really..." She throw her drawing away.

He looked under her bed and found her drawings. Most of them were about nature but one of them had its date and it was the drawing that Sirena didn't want Megatronus to see.

To be continue...

(A/N): The pic is Sirena's drawing (I took it from deviantart) and thanks A LOT for your wonderful comments (Which you didn't) :(