Lemon

(A\N): This is the lemon! Want it read it if not just take a look comment your ideas and vote!

She was nervous. She wasn't sure she wanted this or not but all she knew it was she loves him. She was all the way nervous that not even notice she scratched her pillow. She felt a sod in her throat

"If you want we can leave it!" Megatronus whispered with lust. "Just as I said I'm not forcing you."

"Noh... I'm... it's the first time... just nervous!" Sirena didn't want him to see her blush so she turned her head away. "I'm fine. Go on!" She was one step away from crying

Megatronus saw her blush and not just that he knew that she will cry cause of her nervousness. He planned on a few stupid jokes that might just calm her a bit.

"Awwwe... look at those chicks! Red as cherry!" Megatronus gently put his servo on her chick.

"Are they? Really are..." Sirena was cut when he gently kissed her chick.

"And as sweet as cherries!" He kissed her chick again. "But I think..." He put his digit on her lips. "Here is sweeter!" He gave her a soft heated kiss. He pulled back and pressed his helm gently on hers. His servos traveled down to her waist then traveling up to her breast armors.

He kissed Sirena again and she kisses him back with passion. She knew one thing and that was this kiss was for distraction.

She was really distracted until she felt Megatronus's servo removing her breast armor and heard a clinch like sound. It was a bit cold but it made her shiver. She wrapped her arm round Megatronus's neck, pulling herself closer to him. She felt his spark beat faster than ever and so was hers. He was so warm, so hot, so... forget it! She didn't want to do this but she did it cause she wanted him.

Megatronus finally pulled back from the kiss. He started kissing her jawline then going down to her neck. Sirena gasped. She was starting to breath heavier.

'What was I thinking?' Sirena tightened her grip round Megatronus's neck. 'Ohh... What if I get sparked?! What if suddenly Alphatron comes in?! What if I sleep and I see my parents blaming me for nothing?!'

"What are you thinking about?" Megatronus asks as he put his head on her chest. "Still nervous or just some stupid possibilities?"

"Well... I really don't know why am I so worried!" She took a deep breath. "I think...I'm not sure but..."

"You are afraid but I will make this night worth it. Promise?"

"P...promise!"

Suddenly Megatronus wrapped his arms round her whole upper part of body, making her squeak. He kissed her neck and started to move down to her shoulder. Sirena managed to free her hands and cover her breasts.

Megatronus stopped kissing her shoulder and kissed her lips. He put a servo on her back and with the other servo gently pushed away Sirena's servos from her breasts. "Don't worry... I keep my promise..." He whispered and put a servo on one of her breasts and kissed the nipple of the other one.

She moaned and then grabbed one side of bed. From one side she wanted him to stop but from another side she didn't want him to. She was burning from pleasure.

She so deep fighting herself that she didn't noticed Megatronus removed her interference armor.

"Tell me if you wanted me to stop." Megatronus said in a lusty voice.

He thrust in a single digit. Sirena suddenly scratched behind his neck. She both pain and pleasure. "Megatronus..." She sobbed. "Please... More..."