Chapter 16: Goodbye Memories

6 years later (Every 10000 years on Earth is 1 year of Cybertron)...

"Bulls eye!"

Sirena charged the gun in her hand and fired at another target. "Another bulls eye!"

Sirena's P.O.V:

Yeah that's right... 6 years itself is a long time. How did I get used to this war I don't know but these past years were quite a challenge for both 'cons and 'bots but mostly for 'bots.

Primus will die very soon and the Allspark... it isn't here. Optimus Prime sent it away for safe guarding it. The problem is he doesn't know where it even IS!

For that they are building a ship named the Ark... The best warship ever! That's a lie honesty.

However from the last time I've to spy on the 'cons, I heard them talking about using Trypticon's parts for building a warship named "Nemesis". They wanna follow Prime to find the Allspark.

Whatever... it has been so hard for me. Watching many Cybertronians die and to know that Megatron caused it all. I have tears to shed for 6 years and even more but fought them back. I don't want anyone to think that I'm weak...

"Sirena..." It's Laurelin and what's that box in her hands? "Hi Laure..."

"No time 'Rena! JUST FOLLOW ME!" She grabbed my servo before I could ask what is going on and dragged me through the halls of base. It took me a while to realize that we were headed toward the med bay where we saw Optimus, Ratchet, Jetfire and Silverbolt.

I forgot to tell you... Laurelin became a high rank spy and later fourth lieutenant. She is so good or should I say excellent with weapons, hardware and computers.

Me? I was an assassin at first but Optimus made me his third lieutenant. Cool hah?

Cruella and Nightbat figured I'd be safe with Optimus and left with the refugees. Can you imagine that from a very useless femme to a lieutenant? I'm probably saying to much. Let's see what Ratchet has to say.

"Sirena," Ratchet called.

"Soooo... What is it? 'Cons?" I was curious.

"No hopefully not it is..."

"...YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Laurelin interrupted.

Yeah... I forgot my birthday but it's war! How could they just celebrate?! "I don't want to be mean guys it's just..."

"Yep...yep! I was gonna say that I found a way to give you a T_cog." What did Ratchet just say?!

"WHAT THE... I mean what do you mean?"

"Since sirens' anatomy was different from normal Cybertronian I thought their body might not accept a T_cog but turns out that sirens' body can accept a new part and the codes related and sirens' system has the codes."

"This is a birthday gift which we decided would be the best for you." Optimus put a servo on my shoulder. "But I understand if you don't like it."

"I like it but..." I almost forgot whose gift it was at first... Megatronus. I remembered on my 17th birthday he spoke to Ratchet to do a research about if sirens' body can have a T_cog. Whenever I used to see him transform into his jet form I was just so jealous and he knew that.

"She is just confused!" Thanks for saving my back Laurelin! I faked a smile. "It's a perfect gift. Thank you all but there was no need for it. Especially when you can't have enough spares in the storages."

"Of course it was! I can't let you out in the field without a self_weapon and to let Silverbolt babysit you. He could be a bit... you know!" Jetfire patted Silverbolt's back.