Memories

My love

Forgive me. For everything. I had to leave for a reason. I hate war. I don't want to see you fighting for something that you could actually fix it with words.

I'll be honest with you. I left to help you. To prove that I loved you and I always will. I knew Sunshimmer's greatest secret and she told you when they kidnapped me. When my mother told me that I was only fourteen.

I joined with the Autobots to be certain that the beast inside you will never hurt me but I promise I'll be back when the time is right. When I come back I'll help you to free yourself from the beast.

One thing that you should know is that I have always loved you. From the first kisses to the very last rose.

You may have done many horrible things to me and I forgive you and I want you to forgive me too.

When I sing the song which you heard it I feel like you are still with me, holding me and that sweet smile on your face.

I never did to tell you but when ever I saw you smiling you made me forget about my fears and even while dying you smile to me I will forget how much I fear death.

I remember when I was thirteen you asked about my fears and I said I fear nothing.

When you first kissed me I found out what I truly fear. I fear anything or anyone who separate us for example death.

Megatron, the last thing I want you to do is...

If Megatronus is still alive and I'm sure he is tell him I love him more.

You might ask why? Well the answer is simple: You will never be Megatronus unless you'll be him again.

                                                                                                            I miss you. Goodbye

                                                                                                                                                    Sirena