Chapter 13: Changed?!

Sirena could feel lividness all around her body within her circuits and veins but mostly her thighs. Even her optics hurt cause she had stay up all night so that Megatron could have his "FUN" with her. She had dents, scrapes and scratches all over her body but hopefully they weren't major. She was freezing cause she was naked since it was a part of her punishment. The only cover she had were the sheets on the berth. Megatron not even bothered himself to give the poor Sirena some energon so she was low on fuel.

She suddenly jumped when she heard the door open.

"Please calm down!" A red 'con entered the room.

"Who are you?" Sirena's spark beat was raging. "What do you want?"

"I'm just a medic!" He sat on one side of the berth. "My name is Knockout and you are..."

"None of your business!"

"Wow! That's a long name."

"NO! 'My name' is none of your business you DECEPTICOX!"

"Very well then! Now if you please lay down..."

"No.Way!" Sirena backed away from him. "I was already raped by 47 vehicons plus Megatron every night!"

"No! I'm not planning to rape you dear but Lord Megatron asked me to check you up to make sure that..."

"I'm fine for the next round!" Sirena sobbed. "Just go!"

Knockout went silent. He was offended. Although he was a 'con but he cared for his patients if not as much as he did for his finish ,at least he cared! "I'm not all the way like them." Knockout sighed. "I might be a decepticon and proud of it but I never cease caring for my patient especially when one like you... taken... raped..."

"And spark broken..." She curled herself into a ball. Knockout put a servo on her shoulder. "But you can trust me. I can come here everyday so you can talk to me."

Sirena looked at him with a smile. "Thank you doctor!"

"You can call me Knockout."

"And my name is Sirena."

"You truly are..."

"I know...I know..." She sighed. "Everyone tell me that 'You look like a siren' the first time they see me and I am a half siren." She suddenly remembered the first time she met Megatronus.

*Flash back...*

Sirena's P.O.V

"I'm sorry auntie Shimmer... I was rude." I stared at the floor.

"Of course not! You are just a little shy sweetie." Shimmer smiled. "Now c'mon! Lets go so you can meet Megatronus."

We strolled to Megatronus's room. "Wait here." Shimmer said and entered the room. A few moments passed and she came out. "You can go in dear." She left me.

I blushed after she left. I had no idea how to act when I see him. I took a deep breath and entered his room. I saw him sitting on his bed ,busy with books and a bit nervous. I walked closer and he heard my foot steps cause he was looking at me with a gentle smile.

"Hi Megatronus!" I said with shyness.

"Hi Sirena!" He said...

*End of flash back...*

"Hello! Cybertron to Sirena..." Knock out waved his hand.

"Sorry..." Sirena shook her head. "I was deep in thoughts.

"It's ok." He said. "Now if you please... I will check some of your wounds and leave although they are not major ones."

Knockout checked her wounds and gave her an energon cube. "Heh... I just hope Megatron doesn't ruin my finish!"