Chapter 11: Sirens In Danger PT3 (Happy Ending?)

Previously: Megatronus and his friends found out how to find Stinger and save Sirena thanks to Orion pax. But is this going to be the end of Stinger's works?

He turned from left to right then on his back, staring at the ceiling. It was 1:53a.m. Moon was shining into his room and his armor reflecting its light. "I can't hold this anymore!" He got up and slowly opened the door. He walked down the hallway and turned left passing the guest room to his parents room.

The door slid open. He wanted to talk to his father but he wasn't in the room. He only saw his mother sleeping and her wings open, slowly moving up and down.

He went down stairs and saw his father sleeping on the sofa and... WTF! LICKING HIS THUMB?! Oh anyway! He walked to the sofa slowly. "Dad..." He whispered. No answer! He shook his dad "Father!"

"Whaaaahhh...t?!" Alphatron slowly sat up, his thumb still in his mouth. "What time is it?" He turned his head and saw his son, Megatronus. He brought out his thumb "Why did you wake me up?"

"Dad could you please lend me some money? Please!" Megatronus begged.

"I told you son! Let the knights handle this and wait up to morning!"

"But dad don't you think it's going to be late? Some one might loose her spark?!"

"Son I told you she is not..."

"I know and I don't care whether she is or not but... I do have feelings for her!"

"Hahhh... fine then but take your pals and comm me when you found that Snake's hole!"

"Sure thing!"

****************************************

Beep...beep...beep...

The voice echoed through his head. He turned off his commlink but again...

Beep...beep...beep...

Obsidian slowly opened one of his optics and answered the comm.

"Hello?"

"HI pal!"

"Megsy! What's up bro?"

"Wake up the others."

"Why?! Its 2:00am!"

"We are going after Wildfang!"

"Really?! Ok I'll wake them up!" Obsidian jumped up from his bed. Running to Cruella and Nightbat's room.

He barged in. "GUYS! WAKE UP!" He shouted. Cruella opened her optics. "You f***ing b****! What is it?" She glared at him. "First of all it is: son of a b****! Second: We are going in hot!" Obsidian said. "That is the signal!" Nightbat jumped out of her bed. "Lets rock and roll!"

"Really?! Now?!" Cruella growled. "Fine! Lets go in hot!"

****************************************

Time skip...

Location: Baboon camp bar

Time: 6:38 am

"This is that bar?" Cruella growled. She looked around. Some were arguing with each other, some were talking about some illegal trades and some were playing around with a femme. "I'll go out and wait for you!"

"We are gladiators of the Pits Of Kaon! We don't run!" Megatronus came from behind. "Finally you showed up bro!" Obsidian opened his hands. Megatronus passed by them. "Lets find that guy!"