Chapter 9 - Scary Scarlet, poor Zayn

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

:) ;)

*picture of Zayn*

------------------------------

Scary Scarlet, Poor Zayn

Chapter 9

"Well, look at you poor thing" Scarlet cooed Zayn from beside me to which he only ignored her and kept scribbling notes in his notebook. I shifted forward a bit in my seat so I could hear properly what the lecturer was saying and also blocking Zayn from Scarlet. She's being a bitch ever since the little accident back there. And no, I don't think it's because Zayn accidentally shoved me or something. I have a strong feeling they share a bitter past seeing the way Scarlet's constant string of insults shoved at him.

Initially Zayn and her were bickering constantly even after Mr Philip, our Economics professor started the lecture. Mr Philip ignored the two like some other few student chatting in hushed tone. But Scarlet being... well Scarlet created a mess when she strangled Zayn after he called her 'bitch on her periods'. Not my words I assure you.

It literally took Mr Philip and three other boys to tear them apart. It took four people to prevent a twig like structure girl from strangling Zayn. As comical as the situation was but along with everyone I was worried for Zayn who being a gentleman didn't hit Scarlet back. Though now his face says otherwise.

Mr Philip also rearranged our positions to avoid another clash from happening. Now it was me sitting between the two of them much to my dismay. Scarlet might not have anything violent after this 'new sitting arrangement' but who knows when she'll lash out again. Or it could be Zayn! And I will be a pathetic mess between the two.

"Tell me Zayn, how does it feel to be sitting again in this same class with your juniors?" Scarlet asked smugly leaning over the desk to watch Zayn's reaction.

Oh so he failed in his first year. So he's a beauty and may be brawn but definitely not brains.

I stole a glance at him. His jaw was clenched and a vein popped on the side of his forehead. He's scribbling so hard it looks he's a second away from either ripping the notebook then stuffing it in Scarlet's mouth or poking her in the eye with his pointed nipped pen. Or maybe both.

Scarlet's comment really hit a spot. Poor guy already had few red claws standing out in fair complexion thanks to Scary Scarlet.

Yes Scary Scarlet. That's the new name I gave to her.

Leaning back to her original position she wore a satisfied smirk on her face.

Bitch!

Umm... don't be judgemental. In my defence, she's acting like one.

"Okay students, that's all for now. Go through all the points I told you and ask if you have any doubts. Clear?" Mr Philip said while taking his seat.

There's some yes and yeah. Some students actually started turning pages and some started talking to their new friends while turning pages of their notebooks pretending to actually reading it.

Shifting awkwardly in my seat I turned my pages to the start of the lesson. My butt hurt from sitting half outside the chair but doing this I was blocking both of them from each other and also keeping me safe. I'm maintaining a safe distance of five inches from both. Who knows who'll lash out at any moment?