Chapter 7 - Let me go or I will puke on you

VOTE!

Vote and comment on your favourite story to make it rank high! Click the star symbol on the right side on top above the book cover to VOTE!

Chapter 7 – Let me go or I will puke on you

Bastard!

I spun around and leapt at him, aiming for poking his dirty eyes that have witnessed he shouldn’t have. Throwing him a nasty snarl, I waved my clawed fingers in front of his face, but it only amused him. The asshole kept smiling calmly and stuffed his hands in his jeans pocket. I was about to actually claw him across his smug face when someone picked me up from behind by waist and spun me around.

It got me flabbergasted. One second I’s about to claw Harry and next everything got blurry. My eyes were size of saucers before I started thrashing around, trying to wiggle out of the strong hold. OMG. Is this Harry guy in mafia or something? Or he got bodyguards?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh………………………………………..  LET ME GO……LET ME GO………….”

But my captor paid me no attention. For him I’m like a kid stomping and throwing tantrums to let him have his way. Oh dear god, please make him stop spinning me. Otherwise those delicious cheese rolls I devoured earlier will soon be showing in their disgusted form.

“LET ME GO………… PLEASE…….. UGH LET ME GO, YOU PIG!”

When all my shrieking goes in vain, I said the only thing that will help me escaping from this torturous spinning.

“LET. ME. GO. OR. I. WILL. PUKE. ON. YOU.”

And as expected the spinning stopped and I stood on my feet again. Or should I say stood sluggishly like a drunken person moving from feet to feet clutching my head in hands while the world around me moved.

“God Ams you haven’t changed a single bit” a deep voice said and soon someone engulfed me in a bear hug which got my lungs squeezed. If it wasn’t for the familiarity of this voice I’d most probably have elbowed him in the ribs. Placing my hands on the guy’s chest – which I may add is taut and buffy – I created some distance between us and craned my neck upwards to see his face.

“Well atleast your snarky tongue haven’t changed” the tall boy before me said, chuckling while giving looking at me from head to toe.

“Ash…. Ashton? Oh my god! You got your eyebrow pierced?” That was the first things I asked Ashton. He’s still quite the same, a few changes here and there but again still the same for me. Same blue eyes, white blond hairs styled in spikes with blue highlights and that perfect straight nose and angular jaw that runs in his family.

“Yup. Tell me I’m looking hot.” He agreed grinning at first and then smirked in arrogantly which I really don’t understand why but girls find sexy.