Chapter 4 - A Male roommate?

VOTE!

YOUR VOTES N COMMENTS WILL MAKE YOUR FAVOURITE STORY RANK HIGH!

 **dedicated to my favourite writer @makeandoffer

Chapter 4 – A Male Roommate?

Scurrying as fast as I could with these damned tight sticking to my thighs like second skin, I all but slapped the towel before picking it – like a child stomping angrily on the floor blaming it for making him fall. Quickly wrapping the fluffy white around my naked – Err well – partially naked figure while running towards my escape from this embarrassment, that being my room. As I best attempted to not to trip over again, hard, well guess what happened.

Much to my dismay and pleasure of that hyena already laughing at my misery, I tripped again banging my knee on my way down on the hard tiled floor. A small shriek left my lips as the pain shooted through my cold leg in electric pulses.

“Damn it!” I whisper cussed rubbing the red skin bump on my knee.

Turning my head slightly, I caught glimpse of the hyena doubling over on the floor breaking in fits of laughter while clutching his stomach with both his hands, face as red as tomato – if not more than me, tears leaking out of his closed lids, after I heard that heavy burden of earth fall onto the floor with a loud thump.

Bastard!

Handsome or not, I don’t give a shit if he’s enjoying my self-induced embarrassment. A few colourful words of my choice tried to break through my bitter tongue.

Gripping hard on the very last string of patience and shame left in me, I fight hard the strong urge to not to march up there and punch him repeatedly on that pretty face of his until either my hand is numb or he loses his memory. The later seemed more of an appealing aftermath, tempting me to really put my thoughts into action and forget about the fact that my legs are more worthless than a man with both ankles strained and also I’ve nothing but a towel covering my body. Perhaps the undergarments are also on but I don’t count them. They provide coverage of course but to important-not-to-be-seen-precious places. My rest body would have been on display if I hadn’t had this lovely towel.

Glaring at him from under the thin veil of brown locks swaying at my face, I turned and all but hopped to my room. By ‘hopping’ I meant it literally. You see walking was clearly not an option for me after I’d made a complete fool of myself back there. Hopping was the best way to get back to my room without falling face first and breaking my nose or missing a tooth or two.

For god’s sake, I swear I’d have cracked open my skull, blood would be flowing out of my body like an untameable river and yet you’d found the evil-no-mercy-at-all boy laughing. Fucking laughing at me!

Several invisible pins pierced through the numbness of my toes as they collided with the cold marble floor repeatedly. And the constant sting in my injured knee just added salt to an open wound. Ugh!

Closing the door behind me, I locked it for good measure. Who knows he might barge in to enjoy few more moments of my misery.