Chapter 12 - Déjà vu

Hey fellows, how're you guys doing?

As promised I'm back with an update. 

For those of you who don't know, I made some few major changes in the previous chapter, please read the previous chapter again if you didn't already :)

Enjoy ;) :*

................................................................................................................................

Chapter 12 -  Déjà vu

Tapping my foot against the tiled floor of the cafeteria, I checked my phone again.

Nope, no reply.

I can't believe my best friends from diaper days threw me under house arrest. Okay not exactly a house arrest cause I'm in cafeteria and only for a short period till whatever mess he doesn't want me to witness gets over. But you get the point right. Who does this? No tell me WHO?

To put cherry on top he left Scarlett here to babysit me.

Really?

Talk about rekindling your childhood friendship.

Friend my ass

Huffing in irritation, I glared at Scarlett. To which she rolled her eyes boringly and started examining her nails.

Take that again. Friends my asses... err ass you only get one arse.

Ugh! Amelia, will you stop talking to yourself or atleast talk to yourself about the situation in hand.

I hopelessly unlocked my phone to check if I got any reply from Jace. Nope. Where the hell is he? Heck, where the hell is everyone and why the hell they just left me here. Like I'm an un-welcomed guest trying to trespass a high society party and now that they have caught me they left the bouncers to handle me.

I threw my iPhone in my bag in irritation. I started to look Scarlett as my friend but now with her taking sides, I'm starting to doubt my future behavior with her.

Huh

Talk about so much freedom.

I looked at Scarlett again making connections of my previous body guards to her as déjà vu hit me home. Though Scarlett is a petite girl who cannot even stand up to Ash let alone be compared to my muscled bodyguards but this... this situation is... quite similar to old days....

I felt my breathe hitch in throat. Not able to bear it any more, I decided to handle it my way as an idea popped into my brain.

Cause I, Amelia West, refuse to be put under control. Anymore.

"Psh Psh Psh hey Scarlett" Scarlett looked at me alarmed hearing the urgency in my voice.

.......................................................................................

I know it's short but i'll be updating soon on Monday or Tuesday :)

More action is Waiting for you ;)

What do you think Amelia's plan will be? Let me know in your comments

I love you all and please don't forget to vote :)

see you guys soon

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW