Chapter 8 - Zayn

Hey guys, sorry for being away for a long time. I had been busy as hell.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

Please make your favorite story rank high again! :)

dedicated to none other than my darling friend kanchu :* puchchi @kanchanmehta

......................................................................

Previously in Wings... Need to fly

"Okay, meet me in the cafeteria during lunch break. Jace is excited to meet you" Ashton said.

"Me too!" Both Harry and I said in unison.

I glared at him but he laughed it off like usual. Ignoring him I focused on Ashton and said "Exclude him from the meeting and I'll be there."

With that I turned on my heels towards the large metal gate of the University but not before smirking at Harry Styles who was equally oozing off arrogant over-confident vibes like earlier if not more.

Ignore him Ams.

And also ignoring the wolf whistles the jocks gave me after I passed the Huge Metal gate of the University.

Finally!

Putting all the negative things at the back of my mind I stepped towards my new awaiting life.

And by negative I mean Harry Styles

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHAPTER 8 – ZAYN

"Hello there" Scarlet said, catching me off-guard while I was busy going through the schedule of classes on the notice board.

"Just so you know I hate you already" I said in lieu, not even bothering to look at her.

"Okay... what got your panties in twist?" she asked resting her palm on the wall and crossing her foot over other.

But I walked away from her. God she's such a friend!

"Well..." she prodded walking beside me.

"You know what you have done back there." Anger was seeping off me in waves. He's getting on my nerves.

"No"

I turned to her giving her a scrutinising glare but she only responded back with big puppy eyes, trying her best not to show that smile.

Ugh!

Sighing I stomped grumpily and resume on my walk.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I thought you two... umm... give you two a chance to mingle."

At this I looked at her horrified. I know the reason why she left me back there with that green eyed devil but hearing this out aloud was just plain horrendous. The image of me tripling over my own foot trapped in tights and his booming laughter is still as clear as day.

"That will be the last thing I'd wish for" emphasizing each word I made sure that she got the message.

"Okay... Okay...! Calm down girl" Scarlet held her hands up in surrender. I nodded and resumed on our walk.