Chapter 2 Thirst

Hey good people,

 I'm updating early :p though i have said it would be friday.

pardon me for my impatience :)

Pray for the innocent victims of natural calamity in Andhra Pradesh, India. 5M people without electricity and eating anxiety.

Assets worth Rs. 125 crore in Vishakhapatnam city had been destroyed. Millions of homes have cracks, unable to cope with the impact of the storm.

Vishakhapatnam airport have suffered the most.

26 people died and other 170 are missing in the storm according to the govt.

Help them in any way you can.

Be a human!

Dedicated to @PrimiPetrova1 for being an awesome girl

she writes really good peotry. I'd recommend you to check her work on fb

here's the link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Primi-Petrova/615712611880928?ref=hl

Previously in Wings… Need to fly:-

Switching off the lamp on side table, I threw the covers on me and stare at the ceiling like it had all the answers to my confused mind. I’m excited for tomorrow for sure but I felt my heart sinking for being away from home. For the thousandth time, I questioned my decision of moving out.

I want to chase my dreams so badly that it always hurt when I was at back home doing nothing productive. But now, when I’m away from home, I wonder if it is worth moving out? Tearing my parents’ heart apart for my dreams, leaving home, shouting at them, blaming them for ruining my life by tying me in a small town like Honeybell. Was it worth it?

Thinking all this, I didn’t realise I drifted to sleep when there was another loud sound.

A howl I guess?

Chapter 2 THIRST

An ear-deafening loud cheer erupted through the wide stadium as I walked on the stage; crowd hollered my name with more force than before even I don’t think that’d be possible.

Grinning in a sly sexy yet genuine smile, I waved at them moving my eyes from left to right to let them know I’m acknowledging every single one of them. The hot humid wave played with brown locks as I twisted my upper body to the right, legs shoulder-length apart while left foot slightly ahead of the other. Tilting my head slightly I glanced at the boys in the front rows, my trademark smirk tugging at Cupid’s bow.

With a jerk of my signalled my band-mates at the music concert who returned it with a thumbs-up. I adjusted the mike while returning my focus to the crowd. I could feel my heart thump with every wave of cheer going in the crowd, the adrenaline coursing with the crimson liquid in my veins was making me uneasy and nervous from inside. But all these feeling were boosting my thirst to Fly hundred times more.