Chapter 4

Hey guys, so sorry if this story is going slow, I'm sorta trying to figure out where its all gonna go... Anyway, enjoy chapter 4 =)

Nikki's POV

The next morning I woke up before Starr. Good. I rushed downstairs and made waffles, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. When I was done, I went upstairs to wake Starr up. "Hey. Starr! I made eggs and bacon and waffles!" I whispered, shaking her awake. She grumbled, shifted, and finally woke up.

"Goodmorning." She grumbled.

"Morning! I hope you like waffles! Come on, before our breakfast gets cold!" We rushed downstairs. I made coffee for us, and when we had woken up fully, we started buzzing about our concerts. "Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm finally gonna meet One Direction! I'm so excited!!!"

"Forget about One Direction! I'm Gonna meet Black Veil Brides! You have no idea how long I thought I would be stuck just listening to their music, never able to meet them. I mean, I read fanfics just because it makes me feel good, but I always think of how it'll never happen to me, I mean obviously they aren't gonna like fall in love with me or anything, but still! I'm meeting them!!!" Starr went on a long rant about it, and I realized she reminded me alot of myself when I talk about One Direction.

"I know right? I read fanfics all the time, I go on twitter trying to get them to follow me every single day, but obviously they don't even notice me and now I'm meeting them!!!"

We bubbled on for hours, all the way through lunch, until it was time to get ready for the One Direction concert. I got dressed into my dark blue-ish purple-ish t-shirt that had a picture of the boys, and 'take me home' on the front. I looked over to see Nikki just putting on her every day dark clothes.

"Ohh, no! You are NOT going to a One Direction concert dressed like that! Come on. You're about to look a bit girly!" I dragged her to my closet, handing her a pair of bright red skinny jeans, a striped shirt similar to Louis', but for girls, and suspenders that looked like Louis' suspenders. She put them on, then I handed her a pair of dark blue toms. "There. Now you look like a Louis girl!" I squealed excitedly.

"Wait, what about you? What girl are you?" She asked, confused.

"I don't have a specific favorite... But watch this!" I pulled out a letterman jacket, still wearing my take me home t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and my white toms. "There! Okay, lets go!" We headed to the car.

"Alright, so once we're done meeting the boys, we have just enough time to drive back to your house, get ready for my concert, then drive back." Starr explained, and I nodded.

"Wait... Oh crap. You're gonna make me wear dark clothes and silly makeup, aren't you?" I said, exagerrating my exasperation at it.

"Yes! And its not 'silly makeup'! Its called war paint!" She said, crossing her arms, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why is it called war paint?" I asked.

"Because, our fandom is the BVB Army, the makeup is war paint!"

"Oh... That makes sense I guess." We arrived at the venue, and since we had VIP passes, we got to get in first! I ran inside, dragging Starr, squealing like a little girl. "I'm so excited!!!" I bubbled on for about a half hour before, finally, I heard their voices.

"Hello you amazing fans!!!" A British accent yelled into the microphone, causing the crowd to erupt into blood-curtling screams, including me!

One by one they came out, fans screaming their names. "Hi, we're One Direction!" They introduced themselves, sending the crowd into a new insane volume of screaming!