Chapter 10

Alright, hope you're enjoying the story!!! This chapter contains a bit of drama, so be prepared and enjoy!!! xD

Liam's POV

I awoke the next morning in the hotel. It was amazing that the Black Veil Brides had taken us in. I got up to see Starr and Nikki already in the kitchen. They were talking while making breakfast.

"I swear to you Nikki, as soon as you walked into McDonald's with Zayn, I swear if looks could kill, CC and Jake would have killed Zayn right in that second! I think they have a bit of a crush on you." Starr was explaining to Nikki.

"Okay, I'll admit, they have been acting VERY sweet toward me... But what about you and Jinxx? You guys are always together, and do you see the way Ashley looks at you when you're with him? They obviously like you!" Nikki said.

Now that I thought about it, every BVB member did seem to look at one of them adoringly... Except for Andy. I decided I had heard enough of this, so I cleared my throat to let the girls know I was here.

"Hi Liam!" Nikki came over and gave me a hug, dropping their little conversation. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Hey girls." I said.

"We were just making breakfast. Do you want some waffles?" Starr asked. I nodded. I loved waffles!!!

Slowly, the other BVB guys and the other members of my band woke up and came out. We ate breakfast, and I announced that we had a photo shoot today, so we would be gone until about 4:00 in the afternoon.

"That's good, because we have band practice, so we won't be bored." Andy announced.

Starr's POV

I listened as Liam and Andy talked about a 1D photo shoot and a BVB band practice. Andy declared it was good that they both had stuff going on, so no one would be bored.

"Wait! What about us?" I suddenly realized that Nikki and I had nothing to do. I didn't say it very loud, so no one took notice.

"Well, since we're gonna be out all day, I say we go clubbing tonight!" Ashley suggested, and everyone agreed.

"Hey!" I said louder, drawing everyone's attention. "What about Nikki and I? We have nothing to do today!" I asked.

They looked around uneasily, obviously having forgotten about it.

"Well, there's no visitors allowed on set for our photo shoot... Andy, could they follow you to band practice?" Liam asked.

Andy shook his head. "No visitors allowed at practice..." He said.

"We could find a mall! Nikki said excitedly.

"I don't have money..." I said. I hated going to shopping malls if I had nothing to spend.

"We could give you some money!" Jinxx smiled. "Think of it as a birthday present, since we didn't really get to do anything!"

The rest of the guys agreed. Each member of each band gave Nikki and I $100 each, making it so I had $1000 to spend at the mall!!! "This is the best present ever, oh my fucking God, thank you so fucking much!!!" I said excitedly. I went and got my outfit from Tilly's on, putting on my wristbands to hide my cuts, and put on some makeup, and waited for everyone else to get ready. Nikki wore an orange shirt with golden sequins on it, making a sort of feathery design up from the bottom, and she wore dark blue jeans with some strappy white sandals.

Once everyone was ready, we headed out. We rode in the BVB car since the mall was on the way to the studio. I laughed as Jake and CC argued over who got Nikki on their lap, and Ashley and Jinxx argued over who got me. I ended up on Ashley's lap, and Nikki sat on CC.