Chapter 6

Hey guys! I want to let you all know, I'm a directioner, but I only recently became a fan of Black Veil Brides, so if I get stuff wrong about them, then I'm terribly sorry, but please don't hate on me for not knowing much about them. Now, without further ado, here's chapter 6!!! :D

Starr's POV

It only took us about a half hour to get to the hotel that One Direction was staying at. We found their room, and knocked on the door.

We heard a muffled voice yell, "I got it!!!" and the door opened. It was Louis. "Oh. Hey, what's up?"

"We saw your report, and thought... Would you want to share our tour bus? You would only have to make a few changes to your schedule." Andy explained.

"Are you serious?!?!?!!! Thank you so much!!!" Louis turned back. "BLACK VEIL BRIDES OFFERED TO SHARE THEIR TOUR BUS WITH US!!!!" The rest of the boys slowly appeared.

"Are you serious? Its no trouble?" Liam asked.

"Its no trouble at all! We're glad to help." Andy said. "Plus, we have some extra beds, so we won't be squished." He smiled.

"Thank you so much!" Liam said.

Louis turned his attention toward Nikki just then. "Hey, its our little performer and her friend! Why are you with BVB?"

"Uhh.... We sorta got attacked last night, and they saved us, but we got knocked out, so they took us onto the tour bus and that's where we slept... I was the one who drew attention to your news report." I explained. "I should have known though... I saw the driver getting on the bus, he looked wobbly, I should have noticed, but I brushed it off...."

"Aw, its okay, you couldn't have known." Louis said, smiling.

"So." Zayn said, coming up. "Are you girls going on tour with all of us?"

"No we're--"

"Yes they are!" Jinxx cut Nikki off, getting a shocked stare from all of us, including Andy.

"Are you serious???" I said, shocked. BVB and 1D wanted us on tour?

"Yeah, sure! It would be fun! And maybe you guys can perform a couple more times!" Jinxx smiled.

"That would be fun! Yeah, you can come with us!" Andy confirmed.

"Oh my fucking God! This is like every fangirl's dream!!! I'm going on tour with BVB oh my God!!!" I realized I had fangirled out loud, and cleared my throat. "Uh... I mean, sure, sounds cool. Heh."

Everyone laughed at my horrible attempt at composing myself, before Andy began to speak again.

"Okay, so here's a key to the bus." He handed a key to Liam. "We're going to take these two to go pack and say goodbye to their families, we'll see you when we get there. There's a tv in the living room area, help yourself to any food in the kitchen." With that we walked out. "Alright, CC, could you take Starr to her house to pack and get ready?"

"Yeah, sure." CC said, smiling.

"Wait!!! I want to come too!" Ashley said, and Jinxx decided to follow as well.

"Alright, Jake, Nikki, and I will see you guys back at the bus." Andy said, and we separated.

We got to my house in an hours time. I walked in the door and called to my mom. "Mom! I'm home!!!"

"Alison! Where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried I've been? I got a call from some man saying you were hurt, but you were going to be okay, I had no idea if he had kidnapped you! Who are these men with you?" Mom rambled.