Chapter 6: Forgotten?

It's been a few weeks since I last talked to Harry. I have started to get more and more upset each day that went by. I've tried calling him, but no answer each time.

He's continued to make it through the show. I vote at every chance I can. Tonight was going to be rough. Tonight they had to cut several boys.

My whole world stopped when Harry was cut. I was bawling when it showed his reaction. He was crying. This must be killing him. This shouldn't be happening. Harry is super talented, so why is he being cut? It broke my heart even more when it showed other boys that had been cut. There were a few I had come to like. Showing them all devastated and broken was killing me.

As the boys were saying goodbye to one another, a man walked in with a list and called a few names.

"Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles."

What's going on?

The five boys walked out on stage still red-faced and sniffling from crying. A group of girls were standing on the opposite side of the stage.

"Hello," Nicole greeted them. They all replied with a quiet 'hi'. "Thank you so much for coming back. I know, judging from some of your faces, that this is really hard. We've thought long and hard about it, and we thought of each of you as individuals, and we just feel that you're too talented to let go of." The boys exchanged confused looks as well as the girls. Nicole continued, "We think it would be a great idea to have two separate groups."

"We've decided to put you both through," Simon concluded.

Harry instantly fell to his knees. The boys cheered and piled on top of each other in hugs. I jumped up and screamed out. I ran around the living room shouting random things earning shouts from my mum.

Simon explained to them that they now have to work harder since they were back in the competition. All of them with huge smiles on their faces nodded and walked off stage to go see the others.

**A Few Days Later**

I was dying from laughter. These boys were hilarious!

"Mason, what are you doing?" My mum asked walking into my room. I turned the laptop towards her.

"Their video diaries are hysterical," I said laughing. I played the video for my mom and she started laughing as well.

"Harry seems to be really close with those four boys," I said watching the video.

"They're a perfect group. I wouldn't change them one bit," My mum said. She smiled then left the room.

I finished the video then decided to try and call Harry. I nearly dropped the phone when he answered. "Harry! Oh my gosh," I said shocked.

"Sorry I haven't called, it's crazy with the guys and practicing," he said.

"It's alright, I understand. By the way, your video diaries are hilarious! I watch them every week," I said smiling.

He laughed, "I love the guys, they're really cool."

"We love you too Harry!" Someone shouted in the background.

"Louis shut up! I'm on the phone," Harry shouted back. "Sorry about that, Louis is quite loud sometimes."

"I can tell from the diaries," I laughed. "The superman thing? And the one about Mary? It was so funny."

"That's Louis for you," Harry chuckled. "The finals are next week and I'm really nervous."

"You guys will do great, don't worry," I said.

"Thanks love!" Someone shouted.

"Oh sorry, you're on speaker now," Harry said.

"Well hi there One Direction," I laughed.

"Who's this Harry?" Someone else asked.

"This is Mason," he told them.

"Hi there Mason, I'm Liam," the voice said.

"I'm Niall," Another one answered.

"I'm Zayn," another voice said.

"And you already heard Louis," Harry laughed.

"Hello friend of Harry's!" Louis shouted.

"Nice uh, meeting, or uh, talking with you guys," I said.

"We have to go, but I'll call you later," Harry said.

"Okay, bye guys!" I replied.

"Bye Mason!" They shouted and then hung up.

I placed my phone down and changed into some comfy shorts. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and crawled into bed. I grabbed my laptop and logged onto Skype. I found Chloe's name and hit call.

"Mase!" She smiled as she popped up on my screen.

"Hey Chlo," I waved.

"Vas happenin?!" She shouts.

"So I assume you have watched the video diaries?" I asked laughing.

"Duh Mason," she said making a face at me. "Who hasn't?!"

"You're mean," I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Niall is just adorable! His Irishness is too much to handle," she said smiling like an idiot.

"Someone has a crush!" I giggled.

"Mason, I don't even know the guy!" She said blushing. "So how are things between you and Harry?" She said winking.

"Good, he calls when he can, but it's hard you know?" I said.

"Yeah, I get ya, but I still think you need to tell him how you feel," she replied.

"Chloe," I whined. "I told you, it would ruin our friendship."

"But like I said, you'll never know how he feels if you don't tell him!" She protested.

"I know, I know," I said.

"Well, on a happier note," she said smiling, "Friday is the finals!"

"I'm really excited! I think they can win it," I said.

"How can they not with all the times you and I have voted," she laughed.

"I think this phone bill will hit at least two hundred," I replied.

"Exactly," Chloe laughed.

My phone buzzed from beside me.

From Harry!!: Goodnight Mason :) x

I blushed and smiled, reading it over and over again.

"Hello? Earth to Mason!" Chloe shouted waving her arms around trying to get my attention.

"Sorry Chlo, just a text," I said looking up from my phone.

"It wasn't 'just as text'," she said using air quotes. "You were smiling like an idiot," She pointed out.

"No I wasn't," I argued.

"Yes you were, you looked like this," she said making a goofy face.

"Okay maybe I did smile, but I looked nothing like that Chloe," I laughed.

"Who was it?" She asked

"No one," I said blushing.

"It was Harry wasn't it," she said winking.

"Maybe," I said grinning.

"What did he say?!" She asked excitedly.

"Nothing! Gotta go Chloe! Bye!" I said closing my laptop. I replied back then crawled under my covers and closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

To Harry!!: Goodnight Haz :) x