2.0

I'm going to start doing full chapters on the .0 parts of chapter. (ex: 3.0, 4.0, 6.0) [unedited]

Song of chapter: White Blood by Oh Wonder.

_____

tyler:

*earlier that day*

"Hey Tyler!"

Snickering.

"What are those purple spots on your body?"

They laugh even more.

I stand in the center of their crowded circle.

As usual at this time every day, I wanted to hide. Or kill myself. Which ever came first.

But I always hide...

The people my mother always wanted me to befriend weren't exactly the nicest people. Oh, who am I kidding? They are the worst beings I've ever came in contact with. They shouldn't even be called humans to tell you the truth.

I looked around the circle of disgusting students. I locked eyes with my ex best friend, Charlie. He used be here with me, the inside of the circle. At some point, before he had saved me, I was getting beat up as usual. He came over and punched Jackson, the main bully, in the face. I told him, after everyone had disappeared, "You shouldn't have done that. They're just going to attack you now." He had told me that he didn't care what they had to say. Oh, how wrong he was. The next day he was standing with me, surrounded by the creatures. We both got beat up that day. I felt bad for him. He should have known not to speak up for me. Anyway, one day he learned to avoid me. Jackson had told him to beat me up, so he could be in their little club. So now here we are, maybe three months later, what an eventful three months, eh?

"Hey!" Jackson spit to get my attention back in him. Oops. I must have zoned off. Don't want to disappoint my king. "So faggot," he paused. "Where's your boyfriend?"

Back when this first all started, when I first came to this school, I would have told him that I wasn't gay. But I soon learned to keep my trap shut.

"I'm talking to you!" he spat in my face. I wipe the boy's spit form yelling off of my face. I strand there, silently starring him down.

Do something.

I don't care.

He grasped the collar of my shirt and pushed me against the wall. The poster that I have memorized saying, Be a better person today, for a better future tomorrow!, was crushed by my body. After hitting the wall Jackson slammed me to the ground. He walked over to the middle of the crowd and called out, "Come one! Come all! It's time to beat the shit out of the queer." Most of the ones that came forward were Jackson's buddies aka the usuals.

And as usual, I take the beating like any depressed, suicidal teen would. I simply just took it.

+++

The bell rings and all of the rats scatter to their classrooms. I grab onto the winkled poster, which was surprisingly still holding onto the wall.

I wish I was as strong as that poster. I pull on it trying to get myself off the ground, but the tape lets go of the wall, and the poster and I fall down back to the floor. I groan. When the next bell rings, I finally am able to stand.

I'm not crying anymore. I haven't cried since last month. I think I've run out of tears to spill. I could kill myself tonight. I mean what's there to lose, really? I have no friends, my mom doesn't even know who I am really, and no one would ever care if I died.

I pull myself over to my locker. Might as well get my stuff out of my locker so the janitor or some staff won't have to pick up the Death-By-Suicide Kid's stuff. I really wouldn't want to inconvenient anyone.

I drag myself outside the last bell had just rang when I had finally pulled myself up. I weaved through all of the kids, hopping to avoid Jackson and his minions. I succeeded.

I pull my old, rusty, blue bike off of the bike rack and peddle off to my house.

*present time*

3:05am.

I'm wide awake. I'm about to leave to go commit suicide. The word commit, for me, has always made me think of committing a crime. But suicide isn't really a crime is it?

The plan is to bike to the one place I love; the park. I'll sit on my favorite bench, looking into the water, and then, take the pills.

I grabbed the pre-written note for my moths and place it on the kitchen counter.

I push the pills inside my jean's pocket and sneak outside. I hop onto my bike and start towards the park, the moonlight leading my way. I peddle faster and faster; my legs becoming more and more sore
throughout the ride. I reach the peak entrance and sneak in by carline sober the fence. I run towards my bench and sit down. I stuck my hand into my pocket, my fingers curling around the bottle. I pull out the pill bottle and place about half of the rest of the bottle in my hand.

I breathe.

"One..."

I swallow.

"Two..."

I close my eyes.

"Three."

Ali bring my hand closer to my mouth and I'm about to drop them in my mouth when...

My phone buzzes inside my pocket. I sigh, and with my available hand, I pull out my phone.

Six New Notifications from Spøøky Jim...

Josh.

He'll be all left alone after me dying.

I unlock my phone and my screen brings up Josh's messages. All six of them say, "bean". I roll my eyes and type back, "what?!".  A minute later, I get a "you okay?".

I place my phone next to me on the green bench and look out onto the water, my brain fully aware of the many pills inside my grasped hand.

Maybe I'll just have to stay alive for Josh. I cant just leave him alone.

Maybe.