4.5

third person pov...

he's dating someone.

he's freaking dating soneone so he feels the need to just... to just abandon me.

what do i do now...

no. im better than that.

i... i dont need him.

ive got this.

as tyler joseph was frantically thinking all of this, he bumped into a girl. but not just any girl.

you see, this girl came all the way from cincinnati, ohio, an hour and 37 minutes away.

"oh! shityourjacketimsosorry"

she said it so fast tyler could barely understand the flaming blue, short-haired girl.

the coffee was burning the poor boy up. through a tight smile, he strained, "no no no. its alright-"

"no! let me go buy you a new one. it's the least i could do."

tyler joseph couldn't resist the pleading in the girl's eyes and the pull of frigid wind from taking off the - now drenched with coffee - jacket, so he obliged. immediately the pierced nose girl's face lit up with happiness. "okay! let's go find a store near here."

before she could pull him in the wrong direction to the stores, tyler piped up, "um... i live here. the way to the stores is that way." he pointed to the opposite side she was facing. she replied, "oh, okay."

So the two ran towards the nearest clothing store in the freezing cold for a non-coffee-spilled jacket, hoping they both weren't going to get hypothermia (you see, the flaming haired girl had no jacket... nor a shirt... just a crop top bra.)