Abduction

The kids are in trouble when they wake in an underground lab. Who behind the abduction?

Denny and Jenny had come off the dance floor completely exhausted. "Let's get something to drink!" Denny called out amongst all the noise.

"Okay," Jenny said as Denny led her over to the bar.

Denny ordered two drinks and sat on the stool next to Jenny's. She was still in disguise. She hated showing her true self in public. Denny looked over at her and smiled.

"Aren't you glad you came out tonight?" Denny asked her.

"I guess so, but I wonder where everyone else is?" Jenny asked, looking around.

"I don't know," Denny said, taking her hand. "And I don't care." He pulled her closer to him and pressed his lips against hers.

"Denny, stop it," Jenny said after pulling away. "People are watching."

"So what," he said. "Let them watch." He kissed her again, but this time she didn't pull away. "You see. That wasn't so bad."

Jenny smiled and picked up her drink and took a sip. Suddenly, she looked worried. "They really have been gone a long time. I hope nothing's happened to them."

"Stop worrying," Denny said. "What could happen?"

"To us?" Jenny said, looking sternly at him. "Anything... and none of it good."

"So this means we have to go look for them." She nodded. She had a way of getting Denny to do whatever she wanted. They walked hand in hand looking all around and trying to assess where their friends might have gone. An eerie feeling came over Jenny as she reached the back hallway. As they entered she started to shake.

"Hey, Jen, are you alright?" Denny asked.

"Yeah," she said as she looked around.

"Hey, you kids," she heard a man's voice from behind. "Jenny jumped out of fright and faded out for a moment. Denny was ready to attack until he saw who it was.

"Mister Logan?" he shouted.

"Not so loud," Mike said. "Someone could be listening."

"What the hell is going on?" Denny whispered intensely.

"I could ask you the same thing. I told M.J. to keep you all away from here."

"Something's really wrong, isn't it?" Jenny said, frantically looking around for clues. "First. Cree takes off. Now, Everyone else is gone, too."

"What do you mean everyone?" Mike asked.

"We all came here together," Jenny said.

Mike looked around feeling up and down on the walls of the hallway. "What is it?" Denny asked.

"They were here," Mike said. "I'd know that scent anywhere."

"There's something else," Jenny said. "I felt it the moment we walked in here."

"Knock out gas," Mike said. "Come on. I'm getting you two out of here."

"No!" Jenny demanded. "If they're in trouble we have to find them and fast."

"Jenny, this is too dangerous," Denny said. "We could be next."

"So we do nothing," Jenny scowled at him.

"I didn't say that," Denny said. "But I don't want you getting hurt."

"You're boyfriend's right, Miss Wilson," Mike said. "I'm taking you two home right now. I'll handle this on my own."