Chapter 6-Here We Go Again

"Avia do you think this looks good on me?" Emmi practically shouted into Avia's room. I glanced over at the clock,and it was 6:50. I didn't have to get up for another 10 minutes. Or,I guess I could get up now.

I rolled out of bed thinking what kind of humans got up this early. Oh yea,we're those humans. When I walked out,Gavin had his door open,getting his clothes ready.

"You ready?" I said walking in stretching my arms. "Yup,what about you?"
"I don't know,I just started this public school thing a year ago remember?"
"How could I! A few weeks before you started,that's when we adopted you,remember?" I chuckled lightly.
"Of course! Anyways,I'm gonna go get ready,I'm sure the girls are done since they're yelling at each other already."
"I know,that's why I woke up." I walked out of his room and back into mine. I grabbed my first day of school outift and headed into the shower putting my hair up.

I brushed my teeth,got dressed,and sprayed a little bit of perfume. I put my hair half up half down with a little bit of curls since the curling wand was right there. In the bathroom next to mine,I heard Dad screaming at Gavin.

"You better hustle bro!" I heard Dad say bro maybe once,or ten times. "You beter clean this bathroom up and this room," then he walked into Gavin's room,which was a mess. "Hmm,somebody's not starting their first day of middle school cleanliness! Why can't you be like your second grade sister!" And I heard Gavin shout sorry from the shower.

Dad then walked into my bathroom,with me curlin my hair.

"Hey miss middle schooler! You're lookin' dolled up aren't you! Man,this is the day my two babies go to middle school!" Then he held his cheek close to mine. "Anyways,get ready! Bus leaves in T Minus one hour!"
"That's still a long time!" I shouted as he walked out.
"I know it is but I'm just letting you know!" I laughed as I finished curling my last strand of hair.

"Finally done." I breathed out as I unplugged the curling wand and threw my arms down. I did one last check,and I would say im pretty ready.

I walked upstairs to dad still vlogging and mom getting breakfast ready.

"Well Gavin and Arianna's getting ready,but Gavin's room is a gigantic disaster!" The girls turned around and so did mom.

"Wow Arianna! You look great! You're gonna get so many boys with that outfit!" Avia said.
"Oh no she's not,if that outfit is a boy magnet you better go change young lady!" Dad said.
"Hahahahaha I'm just kidding! I like making the jokes!" He said kissing me all over my face.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate,some toast,eggs,and fruits. I sat down at the bar as I watched the girls,Mom,and Dad fight. By the time I was finished,Gavin came upstairs,and the girls were about to leave.

"Wait! Let me take a picture of you guys!" Mom snapped maybe nine pictures.
"We're gonna be late!" Avia kept saying,but mom kept taking pictures. They gave us hugs and kisses as dad vlogged.

"This is so sad,you guys won't be going to the same school anymore! Are you girls gonna miss Gavin and Arianna?"
"They'll probably miss me but not Gavin." I said with a smirk. They all started laughing,and before I knew it,they were out the door. There goes Avia and Emmi.

"Alright eat up guys,bus isn't coming for another 30 or 40 minutes!"
"Got it!" I said putting my dish into the sink. I grabbed my latch on backpack (you know,the one like Avia's) and checked to see if I had everything. My notebooks,binder,planner,folders,everything I needed was right in here.

"Okay me and Gavin are gonna go play,Arianna you wanna come?"
"Nah I'm good I'll just stay here!" I said looking at my iPod,and then I heard the door close.
~
"I can't believe they'e going to middle school now!" Mom said taking a picture of Gavin and I. My orange longsleeve crop top was pretty good,and so were my new jeans.