Chapter 3

Bailies P.O.V
...Hayes oh great just who I wanted to see note the sarcasm. "Bailie are you okay? Why are you crying?" Why do you care Hayes your the one who hates me" No you hate me" He just stared at me than he speaks up "Your the one who ditched me for my sisters"  i couldn't believe what he just said, " I DITCHED YOU, more like you ditched me Hayes, as soon as we walked into the doors at the beginning of freshman year you left me for the popular group!" He just stared at me. I just sighed and walked away but all of a sudden i feel someone pull me back. There Hayes is with a sad look on his face he just stares then finally decides to speak up " i'm sorry that you felt like i left you" It's fine hayes im sorry that you felt like i left you." Bailie do you think we could go back to being friends?" i just stand there and think if i should forgive him or not, then i decide. " Yes Hayes i forgive you." He just smiles and pulls me into a hug, we pull away and i look at my phone it reads 8:00. I still need to do homework. " Hey Hayes i should get going i still have a lot homework to do but i'll text you later okay." Okay bye Bailie".

Hayes P.O.V

OMG I'm so excited she forgave me, i'm glad were friends again. Truth is I always liked Bailie i just never wanted to ruin our friendship, maybe once we get closer i'll ask her out.  As i walked home i thought about Bailie.

At Home

As i was walking into my room i heard my phone beep

U=Unkown H=Hayes

U- hey hayes

H- who is this?

U- Nikki

H- Oh hi Nikki

U- So i was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?

H- yea sure how about tomorrow 9:00am at starbucks since we don't have school tomorrow?

U- Yea sure sounds great see you tomorrow.

End Of Convo

I looked at my phone 9:00 i decided just to watch a movie till i fell asleep cause im very tired.

Bailie's P.O.V

I just finished homework and decided to text Allison and Lauren

Convo B=Bailie A=Allison L= Lauren

B- Hey

A- Hey

L- What up Homeslices

B- Do you guys wanna meet at starbucks at nine tomorrow i have to talk to you guys

A- Yea sounds fun

L- YASSSSSSS

B- okay ill text you in the morning night

End of Convo

After I texted them I decided I would go to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up and checked the time 8:45 crap i only had 15 minutes to get read so I just threw on some black leggings and my R5 t-shirt and some white high-top converse and i quickly straightned my hair and grab my penny board ans skated away.

At starbucks

I walk into see my friends " hey guys" Hey" they say at the same time we giggle " I need to talk to you guys" They just nodded " I think I may like Hayes." The both just smirk...."What?" Okay if we tell you something you can't tell Hayes." Okay?." Hayes likes you" Omg for reals" The just nodded and then their faces turned into worried looks. i turned around to see......

A/N sorry if theirs spelling mistakes ill fix later