Chapter 14

Bailie's P.O.V
I woke up in Hayes' arms. I look and see everyone is awake. "Good Morning."
"Morning" everyone else answered. I looked at Hayes who was starring at me. "What?"
"Nothing." He answered
"okayyyy weirdo." I started to get up and go down-stairs everyone else was watching TV. I went into my dads office and talked to him about getting my cast off early. "Dad can we please try and get my cast off early so I can play in volleyball tournaments my arm feels a lot better pleassseeeeee."
"Bailie I will see what I can do."
"Yay thanks dad oh can we all go out today?"
"Yea but stay out of trouble." I nodded my head and walked upstairs. " Hey do you guys wanna to go the mall and starbucks at noon?" i asked everybody. They all answered yes. I decieded to invite Matt (Matt Espinosa) because Peyton likes him. She just wont admit it. "Okay everyone can use my bathroom or the guests bathrooms to get changes." I decieded to text Matt while everyone else was getting changed.

Convo

B- Hey do you wanna go to Starbucks then the Mall with me and some other friends?
M-Sure when?
B- Noon.
M-k see u at Starbucks

End of Convo

Once everyone was out and dressed I grabbed my stuff and headed to the bathroom and got dressed (outfits on first page) and did my hair and  make-up. I walked out and Hayes walked behind me and whispered in my ear "You look hot today." i laughed and blushed. "Thanks so do you." He turned me around and kissed me. Once we pulled away I looked at the time and it was 11:45 and i suggested we started walking to Starbucks everyone agreed and we started walking to Starbucks.

At Starbucks
Once we got to Starbucks I spotted Matt. "Hey Matt."
"Hey Bay." he said back. While everyone was ordering Matt came up to me. "Whos that girl." he said pointing to Peyton. "Thats my cousin Peyton."
"Oh shes really pretty."
"and Single." i answered. And i walked away to order my drink. Once i ordered my drink i went to sit by Hayes. "Whats up butter-cup" I said to Hayes. "You are weird."
" I know." Once we finished our drinks we went to the Mall.

After Mall
Matthew and Peyton really hit it off at the mall they are in Peytons room right now. Aaron, Sara, Cam, Avery,Grayson,Ethan, Olivia,Allison,Calum,Lauren and Michael were in the living room watching TV. Hayes and I were in my room working on homework that was from earlier in the week. We were listening to music then What do you mean by Justin Bieber came on (thats my jam😂) and I started mouthing the words to Hayes and he was laughing and snap-chatting me. "You are so weird Bailie." Hayes said.
"Hey you knew what you were getting into when you asked me out." After What Do You Mean ended All of Me by John Legend came on and Hayes pulled me up from where i was sitting and started slow dancing. We danced till the song ended and we kissed and we then heard "Awwwww." And their was Lauren standing their recording. "You guys are gonna make me cry oh and btw i'm posting this." We laughed. And Lauren walked back downstairs. And Hayes and I continued doing homework. Till it was time for Lauren, Michael, Calum, Allison and Hayes to leave. After they left my dad came in the living room where Aaron and I were because everyone else was with there boyfriends. My dad told me he was ordering us pizza and he went back into his office. "So Aaron did you grow a pair yet and ask Tessa out?"
"Haha very funny and no i haven't."
"Give me your phone." He gave me his phone and i went to Tessa contact and pretended to be Aaron and asked her if she would like to go out. "Aaron you have a date with Tessa tomorrow at noon."
"Wow really?"
"Yes really." Just then the doorbell rung and i went to answer it. It was just the pizza guy. I paid him and called everyone down for dinner. After we were done eating I went up to my room and listened to music. Then my dad came in my room.
" I talked to the doctor today and he said to bring you in tomorrow and if your arm looks healed then you won't wear a cast anymore and can play volleyball."
"Thanks god i'm getting tired of this stupid thing thanks dad."
"No problem get some rest ill see u tomorrow."
"Okay night dad." I decided to text Hayes.

Convo
B-Hey Guess What
H-Hi and What
B-I might get my cast of tomorrow and if i do i'm back in volleyball.
H- thats great Bay
B- yup i was wondering if you wanted to come with me?
H- Yea of course
B-okay ill text you tomorrow. love you
H-alright love you too

End of Convo
After that i drifted off to sleep.

A/N Sorry if this chapter sucked i have been very busy follow my account on instagram ben.hayes.g