Chapter 8

My Mom, what the hell is she doing here. She thinks she can leave me and my dad and come back. "What the f**k are you doing here, i never wanna see you again." she starts talking "Bailie come on i'm sorry I left you but I needed to" You needed to leave me and dad, all you do is lie,lie,lie." Bailie your such a brat, your the worst daughter ever, you wanna know something" What?!" You were a mistake, me and your dad never wanted you, Me and him wanted to abort you, but your grandma talked us out of it!." she screamed at me. I could tell she wasn't lying because when she lies she starts to look worries and her face was dead straight. " I wish you did abort me your the worst mom and dad ever." i slammed the door in her face and ran straight into my room and locked my door so no one could get in. Allison,Lauren,Peyton and Aaron were all knocking in the door screaming my name after awhile they left. I just laid on my bed crying my eyes out, i can't believe my parents never wanted me. I went to the mirror I was a hot mess my hair was messy and my eyes were red and puffy. I just starred at the window. I heard a quiet knock on my door. "Go away I don't wanna talk to anyone." Bailie please open the door its Hayes." I sighed and unlocked the door and let him in. I looked him into the eyes and he looked sorry for me, he pulled me into a hug. "it will be okay i promise." It won't be okay my parents hate me." Oh bailie they don't hate you." i started crying again, hayes brought me to my bed laid me down. He laid down right next to me, I put my head on his chest and we just laid there, he was playing with my hair. " Hey Bailie can I braid your hair." Sure weirdo and I go by Princess Bailie." he laughed. " sorry Princess Bailie may i please braid your hair." Yes Hayes. I sat up and gave him a hair tie and a brush. He brushed my hair and started braiding it. After about 5 minutes he was finally he done. He took a picture of it and showed me. "Wow Hayes you actually did a really good job." Thanks babe." I kissed him on the cheek. "I think u missed." he said. "sucks to be you." He started to tickle me. "Stooooopppop hayyyyeeeesss" I said laughing. "Not till you say Hayes is the best boyfriend ever." Fiiiiinnnnnneeeeee." he stopped tickling me, I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Hayes is the best boyfriend ever." he just smirked. I went to give him a kiss on the cheek and he turned his head till so I kissed his lips. When we pulled away and we smiled. "How about we go down stairs and see if everyone wants to watch a movie?" i suggest. "Yea thats fine but only if its a scary movie." Fine I grabbed The Exorcist. We went downstairs and got all set up and then then i heard the doorbell rang. " I got it." I opened it to see...........

Please follow my hayes Instagram account ben.hayes.g thanks love all of you❤️