Chapter 6

Peyton and Aaron oh yeah i forgot Peyton has a brother Aaron Carpenter, "OMG Peyton, Aaron come in I missed you guys so much, Guys get in here Pey Pey and Aaron is here" iIhugged Peyton than I went to go hug Aaron when I saw the person I didn't want to see......Hayes. I just stood there I didn't know what to do so finally Allison and Lauren saw Hayes walking up and they just went and started yelling at him I don't know why but I started feeling dizzy, the last thing I heard was hayes saying "I just wanna talk to her" before everything went black....

Hayes P.O.V

Bailie just fell to the ground. I ran to see if she was okay and her head was bleeding, she must have hit it when she fell. "Someone call Bailie's Dad and tell him to meet us at the hospital, Lauren Allison go get mom to drive us."

At the hospital

We have been waiting for about 30 minutes then the doctor comes in "Bailie Cappelletty?" we all stand " okay I have good news and bad news, bad news Bailie has a minor concussion, good news she will be okay and you can go see her now." We all let her dad go first. If you didn't know Bailies mom left when she was little and all Bailie really only has is her dad and her grandparents. Mr. Cappelletty comes out of her room and says " Allison Lauren Peyton Princess Bailie is requesting you" I just laugh Bailie refers to herself as a "princess" Bailie a lot. She also talks in third person a lot. She just has that weird personality that's what I love about her. I need to make things right. I shouldn't have kissed back when Tessa kissed me.

Baillie P.O.V

"I need Allison, Lauren and Peyton Dad, make sure you announce me as princess Baillie" he just laughed. Soon after Allison Lauren and Peyton came in and gave me a big hug "Omg Bailie don't ever do that again you scared me." I don't know who said that because the TV was blaring I don't know why maybe im hard of hearing at least thats what my dad tells me. "Guys I need your help" Bailie were here for you" Should i let Hayes explain?" " Yes" they all said at the same time I just giggled. " I love you guys" I said giving them a hug " we love you too" they say. "Could you guys tell Hayes Princess Bailie is waiting" they just laughed and nodded their heads yes.

Hayes P.O.V

They girls walked out and said "Hayes princess Bailie is requesting you" I nodded my head and began walking to her room. I opened the door and said "Hi Princess." she blushed but hid her face. I went up to her and and pulled her hands away from her face and said " hey don't hide its cute when you blush" she giggled but then said something "Hayes why did you kiss Tessa?" okay nows my chance to explain. " okay so me and Tessa used to date and I thought I loved her then I saw you and I got this weird feeling when I talked to you and I knew that I didn't love tessa.... I loved you, but tessa needed to move on cause she thought she loved me so she kissed me and I don't know why I kissed back. I love you bailie not Tessa I will always love you and only you, your the only girl I wanna be with, your the most beautiful, funniest, weirdest, girl I know and thats why I love you" after I said that I kissed her and she kissed back and let me just say  I felt sparks. when we pulled away I said "Bailie will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"
Bailies P.O.V
He just asked me out i don't know what to say so I thought about it and finally made up my mind. "Hayes I..........

A/N hey guys sorry i haven't updated but if you could please follow my Instagram @ben.hayes.g   it would mean the world to me love u all