Chapter 17

Bailie's P.O.V
I wake up too my phone ringing. And it came up unknown

Phone Convo(U-Unknown)
U- is this Bailie Cappelletty?
B- Um. Yes.
U- Hi Bailie this is John I work at the jail downtown.
B- um may I ask why you are calling?
U-Yes, your mother is requesting to see you she has something important to tell you. She was wondering if you could come down this afternoon
B-I will have to think about it.
U-Okay.
End of Convo
I decided to wake up Hayes and ask him what I should do. "Hayes wake up." I whispered quietly while shaking him. "Bailie,why are you up so early?"
"I got a phone call from the jail my mom wants to tell me something important and I don't wanna go alone will you please go with me?"
"Of course."
"Thanks." I said and gave him a kiss and snuggled up close to him and drifted off to sleep again.

*Couple Hours Later*
I got up and went upstairs because everyone but Hayes went home. Hayes followed me to my room and he sat in my bed while I went to my closet and picked out my clothes and went to my bathroom and got dressed. (outfit on first page) Then I did my hair, I just decided to straighten it. I looked into the mirror and decided that later i'm gonna die my hair brunette because i'm tired of my ombrè that I have had for almost three years. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to my mirror in my room and got my make-up bag. "You don't need make-up your pretty without it."
"Thanks but i'm really not."
"Yes you are. don't wear it just for today."
"Fine only because it takes too much work and i'm really lazy." He walked over to me and helped me up because I was sitting on the ground and he pulled me close to him and kissed me. "I love you"
"I love you too." After I put my make-up bag away we decided to head down to the jail.
"What do you think your mom has  to tell you?"
"I don't know it could be anything knowing her."

*At the Jail*
I walked up to the people at the desk thingy with Hayes by my side. "Hi i'm here to my mother." "Whats your name?"
"Bailie."
"Okay follow me now is your boyfriend staying in the waiting room or with you?"
"With me." The lady nodded and we walked into a room and waited for my mother. After a couple minutes of waiting she came. "Hi bailie." I didn't say anything. "Thanks for coming, I need to tell you something important, but first is this your boyfriend?"
"I'm not here to talk about me i'm here to listen to whatever you have to tell me."
"Okay, well...you have a twin brother." I laughed. "Thats the stupid lie you made up?"
"Bailie i'm not lying when I left you and your dad I took your brother with me and he's living with my family now."
"Do you have proof?" She showed me pictures of me and a boy when I was born. I looked at Hayes and he put his arm around me. "Whats his name?"
"His name is.....

A/N i had a homecoming chapter but it all deleted before i published so i decided to wait for the homecoming chap and do this one. sorry i haven't updated in awhile i was on vacation. ill update more. Sorry its short i'm in the airport rn and i'm really tired.