Chapter 13

Bailie's P.O.V
I woke up and remembered that the funeral is today. I see that the girls are awake. "Morning, do you guys want to go down-stairs and eat breakfast?" I asked the girls.
"Yes Please." they answer. And we go downstairs. I start thinking about how I get to see my other cousins Sara, Grayson and Ethan, (the dolan twins) and they are bringing their girlfriends Olivia and Avery and Sara is bring her boyfriend. "pancakes or waffles?" i asked the girls. "Pancakes." they answered. So i made pancakes, we ate then we went upstairs. We were watching T.V then my phone beeped.

Phone Convo
The Best Boyfriend Ever- Hey how are you doing?
Me- I have been better.
The Best Boyfriend Ever- are you guys ready.
Me-No we should probably start getting ready though
The Best Boyfriend Ever-Okay i'm coming over soon i love you
Me-okay i love u too

End of Convo

"Hey guys wanna start getting ready?"
"Yea" they answered. We got our dresses (on first page) and got dressed and did everything else and went down stairs and waited for Hayes and the guys and my dad and aunt. I heard the door knock and went to open it and in came Hayes, Calum, and Michael.  Then we split into cars. In my dads was Me, Hayes, Allison, Calum, and Lauren and Michael. Peyton and Aaron were in my Aunts. I knew i was gonna be a wreak at the funeral. Seeing their bodies lifeless is just gonna be too hard for me. "Bailie are you okay?" Hayes asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yea." We arrived at the funeral home and Hayes and I walked in hand-in-hand. I saw my cousins Grayson and Ethan when I walked in and went and hugged them. "Hey guys i missed you."
"Hey Bailie we missed you too." they answered and I saw two girls standing behind them. "Hi you guys must be Avery and Olivia, I'm Bailie." The one with dark hair answered first. "Hi i'm Olivia and i'm Grayson's girlfriend." and the one with ombrè hair answered next. "I'm Avery, Ethan's girlfriend."
"Nice to meet you guys, this is my boyfriend Hayes, and my best friends Allison and Lauren." We talked for a couple minutes and then I saw Sara and motioned for her to come by us. "Hi sara I  missed you so much."
"Hi Bailie i missed you too."
"This must be the boyfriend you have been telling me about." i said to Sara. "Yup this is Cameron (Cameron Dallas lets just pretend hes 15)"
"Hi Cameron i'm Bailie and this is Hayes, Allison and Lauren."
"Nice to meet you guys." We talked for a little bit and then it was time for the Funeral to begin.  I haven't been in the room yet because i knew once i saw them i would be an emotional wreak. And I was right as soon as i saw them I broke down and so did Allison, Lauren and Peyton. Hayes pulled me into a hug and Calum and Michael did the same Alli and Lauren.

After Funeral

Everyone was at my house in my room and by everyone I meant Me, Hayes, Allison, Lauren, Calum, Michael, Peyton, Aaron, Grayson, Ethan, Avery, Olivia, Sara and Cameron. We were watching Frozen currently. And my dad came up and gave us Pizza. We ate and watched more movies. And Me and Hayes were cuddling and so were Allison and Calum, Lauren and Michael, Grayson and Olivia, Avery and Ethan, and Sara and Cameron. We were watching Nemo when i fell asleep.

A/N sorry if this chap sucks its just i'm very busy, but i promise next chapter will be better and longer
please follow my fan-account on Instagram ben.hayes.g