Chapter 15

Bailie's P.O.V
I wake up to my dad screaming my name. "Yes Dad?"
"Get ready we are going to the doctors soon."
"Okay." I texted Hayes and told him to be here in 10. "Bailie wear your volleyball stuff in case you are clear to go to practice today." my Dad shouted. "OK." I got dressed in my volleyball stuff but i put a pair of sweats over my spandex and i packed my volleyball bag and did my hair. And by the time I was done with everything else Hayes was here. "Hey Babe, are you ready?" he asked me. "Ready as ill ever be." Aaron came down stairs. "Wheres Peyton?"
"She is still sleeping."
"Oh."
"Bailie can I ask you something."
"Yes you can but make it quick i gotta go soon."
"I wanna ask Tessa to homecoming but I don't know how."
"Awwww how about I help u later."
"Yea thanks bay."
"No problem Aaron I will see u later." I said waving. Hayes grabbed my hand and we walked to the car where my dad was waiting for us.
-
-
-

At Doctors
"Bailie Cappelletty?" the doctor called. We stood up and walked back into the room. "Alright Bailie i'm just gonna take ur cast off and give u an x-ray and if its all healed you can play volleyball, sound good?."
"Yup." He started taking the cast off and then we headed back to the room where they take x-rays and we took an x-ray and went back to the room and waited for the results. The doctor walked back in and gave us the news. "Alrighty so you are all cleared Bailie, your arm is all healed and you can start playing volleyball again."
"Thanks Doctors, so dad can u drive me to practice?"
"Yes i can." he responded.
My dad dropped me and Hayes off at practice. I don't know why Hayes wanted to come its gonna be very boring.
-
-
-
After Practice
I took a shower and changed into leggings and a t-shirt.  Hayes was with Aaron watching football. (idk what day it is so we are just gonna say its Sunday) So I went in my room plugged my phone into my radio thing that plays music from my phone and I blasted exs and ohs by elle king. I was cleaning my room/singing/dancing. Once I was finished I got a text from my dad
Convo
Dad- Hey bay just so you know your mother got arrested so you don't have to visit her
B- thank god ill see u later
Dad-yup bye
End Of Convo

I went into the living room and over heard Aaron and Hayes talk about homecoming. They stopped talking when I walked in. "Sup nerds."
"Bailie I need your help." Aaron asked me. "What do you need help with?"
"I need you to help me ask Tessa to homecoming."
"Okay you go to the store get poster board and flowers and I will make the sign and you can ask her at the bonfire tonight."
"Alright i will be right back." he said as he left. I was walking to the coach to sit down when Hayes picked me up and ran into the front yard. "Hayes put me down." I said while laughing. He sat me down and asked to play hide n seek. "Why do you want to play hide n seek?" I asked him. "I don't know I just do, you count i'll hide." he said "Okay what do I count to?"
"Count to 60"
Once I was done I turned around and there was Hayes with a sign that said  Would you do the honor of PEPPERing with me to Homecoming? "So Bailie will you go to homecoming with me?"
"Of course." I said. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. "I love you."
"I love you too Bailie." Soon after that Aaron came over and it was time to help him with his poster.
We decided to put Mickey needs a Minnie & Tigger needs a Pooh and I need to go to Homecoming with you! After we finished his poster we got ready for the bonfire.
-
-
-
At the bonfire I talked to Lauren and Allison and Peyton and Kassidy (shes the girl I spilt startbucks on) "Guys I have to ho find Tessa you get Aaron in postition." They nodded their heads and went to find Aaron. I finally found Tessa talking to Paige, her friend. "Hey Tess can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure i'll be right back Paige."
We were talking about stuff then Aaron gave me the signal to turn Tessa around so I turned her around.

Tessas P.O.V
Bailie turned me around and there stood Aaron with a poster I read it and looked at him and he started to speak. "Tessa Will you go to Homecoming with me?"
"Aaron....

A/N sorry i havent updated lately i will try an update more often.