Chapter 10

Convo(U=Unkown)
U-Hey Bailie i'm sorry about what I said early.
B-Mom is this you?
U-Yes and i'm sorry please forgive me
B-No I don't think i will ever forgive you. I just wanna know one thing.
U- What?!
B-Why are u such a Bitch!
U- Your the bitch. At least my boyfriend loves me we all know this Hayes kid will never love u.
B- Screw You Hayes does love me unlike the 50 boyfriends you have had Slut!
End of convo
After I sent that I blocked the Number. "Babe are you okay? who was that"Hayes asked. "Yea i'm fine it was my 'Mother'. He nodded and we began walking to my house. "Lauren and Allison texted me your mom wants you home" I told hayes. "Okay I love you Bailie, i'll see you tomorrow at hell i meant school." I laughed "I love you too" I watched Hayes walk to his house and then went inside mine. I went up to my room and looked at my cast. It was blue. I sighed because i'm not aloud to play volleyball anymore just then someone knocked on my bedroom door. "Come in" I yelled. Aaron came in. "Hey Bailie Can I ta- Woah what happened to to arm?!" I broke it but what do you need to talk about." I think I like Tessa but I don't know how to ask her out." Awwwww Aaron has a crush" I said teasing him. " Just ask her out go up to her and say Tessa will you go out with me." I will thanks Bailie your the best cousin ever." Oh I know" i said laughing. After he left I decided to take a shower and I did all that stuff and got dressed in spandex and a t-shirt and climbed into my bed and played with my cast. "UGHHHHHHHHH" I said out loud. After watching TV I fell asleep.
Next Morning
I woke up and just threw my hair into a messy ponytail. I got a pair of leggings even though its very hot out and I grabbed a volleyball T-shirt and my white high-top converse. I went down stairs and said bye to aaron and peyton since they don't go to school with us. I grabbed my book-bag and headed out the door. I saw Hayes,Allison, Calum, Lauren and Michael waiting outside waiting for me. "Hey Allison,Lauren,Calum and Michael" I said leaving Hayes out in purpose. "Hi bailie" they said back. Hayes seemed sad. "Hi Hayes" he just ignored me. "Fine be that way" I said jokingly and I began walking ahead of everyone. And I felt someone come behind me and hug me I knew it was Hayes cause I could smell his cologne. "Hi babe" Does this mean you forgive me" I turned so i'm facing him. He leans in but I duck and start running. I turn my head around I see everyone laughing and Hayes running after me. I stop running and let Hayes catch up to me. Once he does I lean in to kiss him but he stops me and says."Ummm your sweaty." Just kiss me weirdo." After I said that he kissed me and I still felt sparks. When we pulled away he had a big cheesy grin on his face and he was looking at me weirdly. "What?" Nothing i'm just lucky to have you." Awww Hayes i'm lucky to have you." I love you Bailie." I love you Hayes." We finally reached school and walked to our lockers Hayes is right a crossed from mine. I grabbed the books i needed and walked with Hayes, Allison, Lauren, Calum and Michael to Homeroom. Me, Allison and Lauren sat in the back. And the boys sat in the middle. Then the biggest jerk ever walked in......Alex. He just smiled at me and I flipped him off. Good thing the teacher wasn't here. "hey guys do you wanna go on a triple date with me and Calum." Allison asked. "Sure let me ask Hayes." I decided to go talk to him cause the teacher won't be in here for like 10 more minutes. As i got closer I heard him saying " Guys I really love Bailie I want to make her the happiest girl ever but I don't want to screw up anything." Hayes you won't screw up you changed." I acted like I didn't hear any of it and went up and tapped on his shoulder he turned around and smiled. "Hey Princess what's up?" Hey do you wanna go on a triple date with Alli,Cal,Lo and Michael.?" Yea that sounds fun." Okay see u after class." As I walked to my seat I saw Alex sitting there. "Hey bailie" LEAVE ME ALONE ALEX!?" i said loud enough that Hayes came by me."Woah whats going on here." This idiot won't leave me alone." Alex leave my girlfriend alone." Hayes do you really like this ugly slut? wow that hurt. "Alex if you ever talk to Bailie like that i'll punch you in your face, shes not ugly or a slut shes the prettiest girl in the world. So why don't you leave us alone and go find your girlfriend for the day." he said and Alex just stomped away. "Thanks Hayes" For what?" he asked. "Sticking up for me I owe you." Well i know how you can pay me back." How?" I asked. He pointed to his lips and smirked. "Not in school." I said trying to make him mad. And I sat back down in my seat. Hayes came right in front of my desk. "Excuse you" I said jokingly "Stand up I need to tell you something." So I stood up and walked in front of him. And he grabbed me and pulled me closer and kissed me. After we pulled away he said "Your welcome." Why did u say that?" Cause you said thank you earlier." Before I could say anything the teacher came in and started talking about something I didn't care about.