I'm Not Giving In

Ed's POV
I wake up tiredly on the ground. I looked around in confusion and sat up. There was a huge pain in my side and I yelped a bit. "Edward?" Asked a voice. My lifted up in the direction of the voice and saw outlines of two figures. "Wh-Who are you?" I asked slowly. "Its me. Lieutenant Ross." She responded. "What?! Why the hell are you here?!" I asked. "We were captured." Another voice said. "Its me. Sergeant Brosh." He added. "Any idea why you were captured?" I asked. Ross sighed. "In all honesty we don't know. One minute we were investigating a mysterious library, the next we're here." She explained. I nodded and sat against the wall. 'What do they want with us? We haven't done anything wrong......right?' I thought. I sighed and froze when I heard footsteps. "Your finally awake. Good." A guard said. "Huh?" I asked. "You see. The two over there were supposed to lure out Colonel Mustang and Major Armstrong. You however were captured because the military has something we want." "Why are you telling us this?" I asked.  He smiled creepily at me. "Equivalent Exchange? Am I correct?" He asked. I glared at him. He grabbed my flesh arm and pulled me out of the cell I was locked in. The ground was painful and it ripped up my clothes a bit. And my hair was pulled out of its braid, the pony tail holder left behind.
I was thrown against a wall and I let out a short yelp. "Alright Mia. I brought him here. Have fun." He said and left the room. Rocky hands cuffed my arms to the wall. I looked around confused. "It's been a bit. Hasn't it Fullmetal?" Mia asked. I glared at her. She smiled at me and pain shot through my body. My glare held and stood strong. "G-Go ahead a-and tr-try t-to kill....m-me a-all you wa-want. I-I'm....no-not dying ea-easily. And I-I'm not gi-giving in...." I struggled to say.

"Oh I'm not going to kill you. Just break you."