Suicide

-Vj's POV-
"Guys she says she doesn't want the food. Will I just bring it in a leave it beside her?" "Yeh that's a good idea Vj." I pick up the plate of food and walk into Becky's room. I put the plate down and realise that she's not there. "KYLE!!!! JOSH!!!!!" They come sprinting into the room. "What Vj?" "She's not here Kyle" "look her windows open. Josh start driving around in the car. She's unstable she can't stay out there alone. Get Ricky to ring everyone. Me and Vj will see if there is any tracks to follow ."

We hop out the window and see writing on the wall . 'I love you all' "JOSH HURRY!!!! SHE GOING TO KILL HERSELF!!!!" "Vj where would she go to do it." "I don't know.... May' THE PIER!!! JOSH DRIVE TO THE PIER!!!! Me and Kyle sprint as fast as we can. Please god make us not be too late. I don't know what I'll do without her.

-Matts POV-
Today was The Bays annual beach day but after we heard what had happened to Becky and her baby yesterday, a lot of us don't feel in the mood to have a celebration day. Myself, Evie, Maddy, Oscar and a few others are sitting on the beach with Ash and Denny sitting on the other side. Most of the people in the bay are here. Some people are out swimming but we just aren't in the mood.

Suddenly Cat arrives on the beach looking quite angry. "Is everything alright Cat. " "no, someone smashed one of the caravan windows. Then when I went over to see what had happened, someone took my handcuffs" as she is speaking, I look behind her and see someone running into the pier. "Maddy, it's Becky" I say and point out the person on the pier. "I didn't think she would be up to coming out." "She doesn't look to good" Cat begins to walk away but as I look closer at Becky, I see that she has something in her hand. She puts them behind her back and leaves her hands there. "I think I've found the handcuffs" I mumble. But why?

Shit, "GET ASH!!!!!" I say as I get up. "Why what's going on" Maddy says as they all get up . Before I could say anything, Becky jumps. "BECKY" I sprint across the beach and hop into the water. I hear distant screams as everybody realises what has happened. I swim as fast as I can. When I reach the pier I search through the water to find Becky. Suddenly I see her below me. As grab her as fast as I can as I begin to run out of breath. I pull her into my arms and bring her to the surface.

Before I can think,  Becky is taken out of my arms and brought to the sand. I start to feel faint and pass out.

- Becky's POV-
I wake up in a hospital. I try to speak but I feel like I can hardly breathe. "It's Nate Becky. Stay calm, you are on breathing support." Feeling Nate beside me, I suddenly calm down.

-Kyle's POV-
We see Nate walk out of the room Becky was in. "Becky has woken up . She is very fragile and struggling to talk but she is ready to see people"

I stand up and head into the room. As i walk in, Becky looks up at us with her eyes full of tears. "I'm so sorry, I just couldn't cope" she says very softly. "Shhh it's ok Becky. Please just stay with us. We don't know what we will all do without you." "I wanted Vj to find someone so much better. I wanted you, Ricky and Josh to just be happy"
"You think we are the only ones who would miss you? Becky. There is at least 20 people sitting out in the waiting in the waiting room. Me, Vj, Rick, Josh, Ash, Maddy, Evie, Oscar, Marilyn, John and so many more."

"Kyle, who saved me?" "Matt. He saw you and immediately jumped in. If it wasn't for him, you'd be gone" "where is he?" "He's in a hospital bed. When he was saving you, he whacked his head. He's ok, just in for precautions" "can I please see him?" "Here I'll bring you in in your wheelchair"

- Becky's POV-
I arrive in Matts ward and see him sitting on his bed. "Becky" he says and smiles. He immediately gets up and gives me a massive hug. "Please don't ever do that to us again." "Thank you Matt. You saved me from making the worst decision of my life"