Pregnancy scan

-Josh's POV-
Becky hops into the car. I didn't think I would be as upset as I am that she is leaving. Over the last few months we have become extremely close and it's really hard to say goodbye. I know she says she will be back but if she's happy living with Heath why would she.

"What's going on ?! Is that Heath?!" I turn around and see Brax and Kyle coming towards us. Becky must of heard them as the car goes speeding off. Brax goes sprinting after the car but realises he can't catch up. "Would one of you like to explain what the fuck is going on?!" "Brax calm down" "no Ricky I won't, I want to know why my sister has just drove off with Heath and I wasn't told" "Maybe because she wasn't happy here! She found out she was PREGNANT after being RAPED and you two storm out the door making it about you, when your sister is here in bits!!!!! Did ya think about that ?!?!??" I scream at them. "Just forget it, I'm going to see Evie, I'll see ya later Ricky" I walk out leaving Brax and Kyle stunned.

I walk over to the diner to meet Evie. She is sitting there with Matt, Maddie and Vj. I slump down and don't say a word "you ok babe?" Evie asks me. "Vj told us what happened mate. Is she ok? Would she mind if we went to see her?" Matt asked. "That would be hard" "why, what's happened is she ok, please tell me she's ok" "shut up Vj, let Josh speak"

"She left. she's gone to live with Heath. She couldn't handle it anymore. You know what the worst thing is. I don't think the main reason she left was because of her being pregnant. The minute she found out Brax, Kyle and Ash walked out. And you.... Wether you thought it was from her sleeping with someone else or not, you do NOT pin my sister up to a wall. If you ever do that again, I won't let you get away with it! Becky is the most loyal and kind girl in the whole world , she would NEVER cheat on you!!!!"

"You really thought she cheated on you?" Maddy says softly with tears in her eyes. "I didn't know what to think, I had come to see her because Zac and Mum were fighting. I was upset already. I never meant to hurt her . She meant everything to me and now I've lost her." "Well if you really love her, you won't give up. She told me and Maddy that she loves you and you can see that by the way she looks at you. So go fight for her. We are willing to help" "thanks for understanding guys. Josh I really am sorry" "I'm sorry too, it's just all a bit of a shock that's all. I'll help you too, I want Becky back aswell."

-3 months later-
(Becky's POV)
"Becky?" "Yeh Bianca?" "Are you ready for your scan?" "Yeh all set." We hop in the car and head to the doctors. Darce knows about the pregnancy but not the reason that in pregnant. To be honest , Darcy has changed my opinion about the baby completely. I wanted to get rid of it but Darcy made me love it. Having a baby is a miracle and I'm going to embrace. I will raise this baby with an amazing family. I may be 18 but I just can't get rid of it. Today I find out the gender.

"Hi Nate" "hey Becky, it's nice to see you again. Are you back in the bay?" "No, I'm just here for the scan" ok perfect. Come on in. Ok we just need to rub some of this gel on your stomach and then we'll check the baby." He puts the gel on and rubs the scanner around by stomach. "Look at the screen, you can see your baby. Do you want know the gender? " "yes please Nate" "it's a girl Becky" "oh my god, thanks Nate. So much"

I get the scan pictures off Nate and head outside to Bianca. "It's a girl Bi, I'm having a girl" I say smiling. This is probably the happiest I've been in a few months. Is it because I'm away from the  bay or is it because I've finally accepted what's happened and taken the positive from it? "Oh my god Becky, I'm so happy for you. There's one thing though. I told Irene that we were coming to the hospital and she wants us to pop around for a chat. We don't have to go but it's just to her house." "No it's fine Bi, we can go. "

-20 mins later-
"Dolls!!! How are you?" "I'm good thanks Irene" "and what about you Becky? You look great. I miss seeing you in the diner? " I was about to answer when I see Chris walk out of his room. "Becky you're back!!!" He runs over and spins me around. Since I arrived in the Bay, Chris has always been a great friend. "What the bloody heck are you doing here?!?! Your shift in the diner started 20 minutes ago!!! Go go go! " "sorry Irene. See ya Becky. Bye Bianca"

-Chris's POV-
I walk into the diner and see Evie, Matt and Vj sitting at a table talking. Ricky and Kyle are sitting at another table. I get to the counter and realise there is already a que at the till. "Brax what can I get you" "it's about time. 3 coffees " "coming right up. You must be really happy" "why would that be?" He asked looking very confused. "Y'know with Becky being back and everything" suddenly everyone in the diner goes quiet. "What? Where is she? " "she was at Irene with Bianca." I see Matt and Vj stand up, along with Ricky and Kyle. Brax heads for the door.

"Wait Brax. What if she doesn't want to see you" "I need to see her Ricky" "I'm coming aswell" Vj says. Kyle, Vj and Brax head out the door followed by Ricky. Woops...... My bad......

-Becky's POV-
"So Becky, how's the baby doing. Did you find out the gender today?" "Yeh she's doing good. All healthy. It's a girl. " "oh my god Becky that's brilliant. You must be so happy" "yeh. I never expected it to happen this way or this early but I've always wanted to have a little girl and .... And I think I might be ready for it. " "I'm so happy for you Becky. If you need anything at all just....." "Becky"

I turn around and see Brax, Kyle, Ricky and Vj standing at the door. "What.... What are you doing here?" "We need to apologise." "You don't need to apologise for anything" "yes we do. We made everything about ourselves, when we should of been there for you. I'm your brother Becky. I'm meant to be the one to support you through everything." "Bianca, would you mind calling Heath, tell him we could be home a bit late. Can you all just give me a minute to take this all in."

I rush past them and out the door. I find a bench near the beach and sit down. I don't know what to do. I want to come back and live here but I don't know if I can handle all the problems. Living with Heath is so easy and enjoyable. I love being with Darce and Harley. "Becky" "Vj?" "Before you say anything please just let me speak. I never should have done what I did that day. I have no excuse. I guess I just was scared. I love you with every bone in my body and the thought of you doing it for the first time with someone who wasn't me, killed me. I don't care who's baby you are having. I will love and support and care for you and the baby no matter what because that baby is part of you and I love you to infinity. " "I...I love you too Vj" he pushes my hair behind my ear and kisses me softly on the lips. When we pull away I snuggle into his chest. "I've missed you so much Vj" "I've missed you too princess, so much"

"Vj I'm having a baby girl" "when did you find out?" "Today" "do you have the.... The scan pictures. Can I see them?" I pull them out of my bag and hand them to him. "She's beautiful" "I know right. I just can't get over the fact that she's mine"