Frerard- Frank and Gerard

Gerard sat alone inside the bus, the lap top on the table next to him, coffee in one hand and a pen in the other, he sat, trying to write a new song but nothing came. I threw the pen onto the floor and sank back into the leather couch, coffee resting on  his leg, hand holding the warm mug. Frank walked in, kissing the singer on the cheek,

“What Frank?”

“Moody, only giving my sexy singer a kiss hello.” Gerard, looked up and rolled his eyes before running his hand through his bright red hair. He sighed, “What’s Up Gee?” Frank asked, sitting down next to him.

“Running out of ideas man. I can’t even draw right now.” He complained. They we’re taking a break from there tour, but they were still in Spain and missed there family who were in New Jersey.  Mikey and Ray walked in, laughing and smiling . Gerard stood up and walked away, leaving his coffee with Frank, who started to drink it, mindlessly.

“Dude, that’s Gee’s coffee you’re drinking.” Ray said, clicking his fingers in front of him. Frank looked down and stood up.

“Shit!” 

“What!” the singer shouted from the bathroom before flushing and opening the door. He saw Frank, holding his mug up-side down in the air. Ray and Mikey hide giggles as Frank stalked back slowly.

“Man, don’t hurt me…”

“It’s only coffee,” He shrugged and walked towards them, snatching the mug and walked to the tiny kitchen, plopping it into warm water and leaving it there. The singer’s brother, Mikey, walked over to Gee and knocked on his head.

“We want Gerard Arthur Way back please.” Mikey exclaimed, Gerard pushed him away.

“Space dude, space.”

“And so you let Frank in that space?”

“Because he’s my sexy lover.” He laughed, for the first time in sixteen hours. Gerard walked back to the couch and sank down, closing his eyes and thinking.

“Don’t hurt you’re self!”

“Oh, ha-ha”

“I have an idea.” Frank cried, grabbing the lap top and jumping onto Gee’s lap. He grunted and pushed him off. Frank turned the lap top on before typing in Google. He typed in Fr- before something happened and the site gave out options for something called Frerard

“What the fuck is this?” Gerard said, looking at the screen. Frank shrugged and clicked onto the first link. There was a picture of Frank and Gerard’s face but then something very dirty. Frank eyes widened, Gerard Jumped up.

“FUCK!”

“Dude, calm down!” Frank  moaned and scrolled down. “This is some sick shit,” Ray and Mikey walked round, and looked over Frank’s shoulder. Gerard sat back next to Frank and started reading.

“That is so fucked up,” Mikey laughed, looking down at the two frozen men, who eye’s were glued to the screen. “

“There having a sexy moment Mike.. Shh, let them have there time.” Gerard hit Ray, eyes still stuck to the screen. Gerard slammed the screen down, but still, they were in the same position.

“Er… Hello?”  The two men who sat on the sofa, looked at each other before standing up and walking away from each other with out a word. “Oh, Gee, this is gonna be fun.” Mikey rolled his eyes and went after his big brother.