Extra Chapter

A/N: This is just until I cba writing the proper chapter

Extra Chapter!

What happened after Gerard watched Bambi:

Bambi’s Mom had died and these things set me off into a childish mode which I can’t control. Tears ran down my face and I rocked back and forth. Frank sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

“She’s dead Frank!” I cried and pointed at the T.V screen.

“I know babe,”

“WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?!” I examined and looked at Frank. He looked at me and sighed.

“God…”

“Great…” Frank Rolled his eyes and stood back up.

“I’ll be back in a minute. Don’t do anything stupid.” I nodded as Frank left. After a few upsetting minutes I stood up, grabbed my shoes and ran out the door. I kept on running until I got to a clearing which I didn’t know was here. It was a meadow and It reminded me even more of Bambi. I whipped tears from my face and walked into the meadow and fell deep into the tall grass. It was so weird and then I saw it.

A huge deep whole.

I walked towards it and looked down seeing a dead dear.

“BAMBI’S MOM!” I seemed to scream and Collapsed onto the ground. After a few hours of crying I pushed all the dug up dirt which was randomly mounted up near by into the hole and paid my respects.

I slowly walked back to the Van where a very un-happy group of band members waited for me.