Chapter 3

A Hand ran down Gerard’s chest while the other stroked the small of his back. His body was arched over his hips, and his lips came down to kiss Gerard’s neck. Nails digging into Gerard’s flesh was the only thing supporting his weight as limp little pants trailed form his throat and whimpers came from the singer,

“Frank..”

“Yeah Gee?” Gerard opened his eyes to see Frank’s face before smiling up at him.

“Harder,” He whispered.

“Hmm?”

“Fucking harder, dammit!”

“Slut!”

“I know!” Gerard Laughed, closing his eyes again. Frank licked his lips before digging harder into Gee. Gerard moaned before the cell phone buzzed.

“Fuck it.” Frank said before getting of Gerard. Gerard sprang up and grabbed some boxes and jeans. “Hello?” Pause. “Uh-huh…” Gerard looked at him for a long moment before lying back down onto the messy bed. “Okay, bye” Frank shut the phone and threw it onto the floor before crawling back towards the singer, in a seductive manor his lips touched Gerard’s again, his hands knotted into the red flames of his hair.

***

“ARGH!” Gerard screamed, springing up on his single bed and hitting the ceiling with his head.

“Ouch, Shit!” He rubbed his head and looked around. Mikey was sound asleep under him, Ray was also asleep on  other side of the room, but where was frank? Gee got out of bed and creped out of  the bedroom door.

“Frankie?” He whispered to the empty air as he walked into the kitchen, The fridge door was open. “Frankie?” Frank’s head popped from the fridge,

“Hi” He said before closing it with a flick of his elbow.

“What you doing?”

“I got bored, hungry?” Gerard thought about if for a second. “You’ve been asleep all day,”

“Starving mate,” He smiled and Frank got a plate out and plopped food onto it. !You’ve been cooking?”

“As I said, I got bored.” The singer looked down at the Yummy un-known food on his plate

“Wait, have you drugged this?” Gee asked, playfully raising an eye brow.

“Damn how did you know?” Frank asked and passed him a fork.

“I’m scared now, you eat it first.” Frank rolled his eyes and took a small fork full and popping it into his mouth. After a minute of chewing, Frank stopped, his eye widened and he put his hand to his throat and started to go down onto his knees, smiling like a baboon. Gerard laughed and pulled Frankie to his feet,

“Gimmie that fork then.” He demanded and snatched it away from franks sweaty hand. The singer took a fork full and shoved it into his mouth and swallowed “This is actually good. Your cooking tomorrow..” He looked at the clock “Tonight,” It was one am and he was standing there, eating what ever he was eating, with frank, after a sexual dream. Normal.

“No more tinned stuff?”

“No way man, either that or you buy pizza for all of us.”

“Yeah, one between us.”

“We’re not all as small as You Frank. We need more food than that,” Gee said, laughing while shovelling food into his mouth. Frank shoved Gerard up against the fridge and Gee started to get worried that the dream had been real after all.