Chapter 2

Gerard was sitting on his bed, head banging to song that he had sung. He mimed the lyrics he knew so well, his eyes closed. Mikey walked in and stared at him, staring at his mouth…. He squinted

“I’m…. Not…. Oh, I’m not okay I promise.” He said, tapping his big brother’s shoulder. Gerard opened his eyes and smiled before taking his ear phones out.

“What’s up?”

“The thing.” Gerard gave a confused look. Then realized what he was talking about.

“Oh… That thing…” There was a long pause before Mikey opened his mouth but soon closed it. “Gotta go.” Gerard jumped out of the bed and grabbed his shoes.

“No… Wait!” Gee turned around, put his hand on his little brother’s shoulder and gave him a look that didn’t mean any thing serious.

“Mike, you’re my little bro, I can’t even trust you with a fork, I’m okay. I promise.”

“Yeah, you’ve sung that about a million times now.”

“About… let’s say Eight or less years now.” He laughed before walking out of the bedroom door. He passed Ray and Frank who sat on the couch, staring at the Laptop screen. Gerard tried to ignore them and walked into the kitchen to make a coffee to go, but when there was only silence he had to walk in and see what they were reading. “What the fuck man?” He said. “I’m leaving.” He seemed to spit.

“Gerard crawled across the bed, towards Frank, his face looked possessive and seductive. Frank smiled and leaned towards Gerard…” Ray spoke out.

“LALALALALALA!!” Gerard sang in a very childish tune that Bandit would sing.

“There lips touched, soft and warm before Frank got deeper into the kiss, making Gerard fall back onto his back. Gerard’s arms were stretched above his head, Frank’s arms knotted into his thick black hair.”

“They wrote that when I had black hair?” They looked at the singer and smirked.

“Published 2009”

“Oh, that hair.” Gee rolled his eyes and went back to his coffee.

“Gee!”

“What!?”

“You get a blow job.” There was a pause, Gerard grabbed his coffee and headed for the door.

“Dude, get of the porno by the time I get back, or you will have a very angry singer on you’re hands.” I said and walked out of the door, grabbing his phone and calling his agent. On another hand, Frank and Ray still read the Fan Fiction while Mikey took a shower. Gerard circled the bus and flopped down on a near by bench. He drank his coffee, people walked by, staring at him. Not sure if they knew him or not.

“Oh My Gerard Way!” A girl screamed. Since they said his name he turned his head and stood up seeing about five girls in MCR tops and shorts. They ran over to him and stared at him

“Oh… Hi girls… I just Gotta make sure Mikey as killed him self making toast.” He dropped his coffee and slipped away and into the bus, locking the door. Ray suddenly slammed the laptop and sat on it.

“Hi,”

“Hey.” Gerard said looking down. “Damn, dropped my coffee. We have some issues out side.”

“Fans?”

“Yeah.” Gerard walked back into the bedroom and shut the door. He kicked off his shoes and climbed into bed. He closed his eyes and began to drift